Chapter 6

I'm back Lovelies, so thought I was done but I'm not, I figured a little editing would do the trick so here is chapter six, enjoy.
Darius

I walked into school Monday hoping to see Nichole, she hadn't been answering my texts or calls. I'm worried, but I want to give her space. Whether she is a friend or anything more, I don't want to loose her.
I walked to my locker where trey and the guys were standing.
"Wassup man."
I did a handshake with all of them then turned to trey.
"You seen Nichole yet?"
"Nah man."
I nodded then left to my first class.
It was now going on 12 o'clock and Nichole hasn't been in neither of the classes we had together. At first I thought she was avoiding me, but now I'm worried for her safety. I walked out to the schools outdoor eating area and sat at one of the tables. The first thing I did was call Nichole.
"Nichole, pick up you really have me worried. Just...when you can just call me back. If I have to pick you up from somewhere I will."
I hung up and soon the guys came outa d sat next to me. Trey bumped me and I looked at him.
"Heard anything yet?"
"Nah, I'm not going to worry."
I don't know who I was trying to convince, Trey or myself.
"Aye what's up."
I looked up and just as I did Kendall walked over to us with his people. We don't get along for the life of us. He's a fuck boy and that shit don't fly with me, plus he take the drug business way too far.
"What up D?"
"It's Darius."
He laughed then shook his head. I rolled my eyes and looked towards the parking lot hoping to see Nichole.
"So yeah, I slapped the shot out of her, she talking about we done, like no bitch I tell you when we done."
His crew started laughing and shit like that was cool, I hope someone beats his ass and show him how those girls feel.
My phone started ringing so I walked away to answer it.
"Yeah."
"Darius?"
"Nichole? What's wrong?"
"I messed up. I didn't mean to anger him, he's crazy."
"Who? No just tell me where you are and I'll come get you."
Once Nichole gave me her address, I walked over to Trey as calm as I could.
"Aye man, I got to handle some business. You want to roll?"
"Yeah you know I gotcha back."
As we were walking away, Kendall called out for us. This bitch nigga pissing me off.
"Aye we going out of town tomorrow y'all want to roll?"
"Nah, I got to take care of my family."
"Well Trey, you coming?"
I looked at Trey, he was my brother and I personally didn't want him anywhere near Kendall, but I let him speak for himself.
"Uh Nah man, I got to graduate?"
"Aight nan."
We turned away and walked off to my car.
"Where we going?"
"Nichole is in trouble."
"How do you know?"
"She just called."
I rushed out the parking lot and sped down the road. I drove trying to beat every light, but not trying to draw attention to myself.
"What do you think happened?"
"I hope not another black eye, or someone is dead."
I could picture someone hurting Nichole, she was a dope person. But seeing the bruises on her the last time, I knew there was a fucked up idiot I would soon have to deal with.
"Look for 173."
As soon as we pulled into an apartment complex, Trey and I began looking for her building number.
"Other there, D."
I opened my door, leaving the car running.
"Stay here."
I got out the car and walked up the stairs looking for her door. The door was open, I walked through the house stepping on broken glass in the process. What the fuck happened here?
"Nichole."
"Darius?"
I turned towards the living room to see Nichole shaking in the corner.
"Damn it Nichole, what did you get yourself into?"
As I blended down to lift her in my arms, she pushed my chest.
"My leg."
I looked down and sure enough, her right leg was bruised bad.
I lifted her again but with more caution and carried her to my car. I slipped her into my back seat, Trey took one look at her and his eyes went huge.
"Damn Nicole."
I got in the front seat, heading straight to the hospital not saying a word, but the anger very evident on my face.

40+ votes
10+ comments for the next chapter.