Chapter 24: Final Good-Bye

So I honestly had tears writing this chapter. I don't know why, but I think it had something to do with it ending here. I had fun writing this story, and the comments are to die for. I not going to write a sap story cause you really want to read this, but enjoy my lovely butterflies.

...Continued...

I turned around to see Maya with a face full of confusion.
"Nichole you know you can talk to me about anything, so what is it that you have to tell me."
"Tell her Nichole."
I was too nervous on how she would judge me, it wasn't long until Darius came over.
"I am your only friend and you can't even tell me what is wrong."
"M-Maya I...I want to tell you, but I can't"
"Really Nichole, I trusted you and you can't even be honest with me. We are supposed to friends yet you can't even talk to me about what is wrong."
Everyone was staring at me with disgust or murmuring rude and disrespectful things about me.
"Maya, don't pressure me."
"I'm not pressuring you, but if we are supposed to be friends yet your hiding things from me. That's being selfish."
I turned to Darius as tears fell, I couldn't say anything. It is always pressure put on me no matter what.
"Darius I-I'm..."
Instead of telling him, I just pushed through the crowds, making my way out the hotel. I cried as I made my way home. I can't believe that everything bad always happen to me.
I walked up my mom's apartment stairs, but before I could make it to my door. I heard a car door slam. I turned around to see Darius making his way to me.
"God tell me what you needed to tell me, please Nichole."
"I want to, so bad, but Darius..."
"So what is it that you two aren't telling us."
"Darius...I want to but I can't."
"You say you love me, right?"
"I do..."
"Then tell me what the hell is going on, don't keep me in the dark."
"What good will it do, you will still go back to her. It won't change anything."
"You don't know that, just tell me."
"Darius, please."
"Damn it Nichole, you keep lying to me. When will you get it through your head that lying gets you nowhere."
"Darius, don't talk to me like that."
"How do you want me to talk to you? Your being selfish right now. You know what forget it."
"Darius, wait please lets talk about it."
"The only one who needs to be talking is you, why do you have to hide your life away from me."
I grabbed his hand pulling our body closer together.
"I'm scared...I'm scared that once you find out what I'm hiding you will judge me. You wouldn't want anything to do with me anymore."
"Maybe if you talk to me then we can work past that part."
"Just one night...One night to prove that my love for you is real and you don't ever have to see me again."
"Nichole..."
I pushed my lips into his and brought him closer by his suit jacket. Darius roughly grabbed me by my hips pulling me closer into his warmth.
"I really do love you, Darius."
I grabbed his hand and unlocked the door before leading him into my apartment. My mom left a note saying how she was going to her friend Joanna's house and that she will see me tomorrow. I lead Darius to my bedroom and sat him on the edge of the bed. I straddled him as we took our time taking off each others clothes. Flipping me over and gently laying me on my back, Darius pulled off the rest for my clothes before making a butterfly trail on every inch of my body. Because I'm pregnant my hormones are raging and my moans are uncontrollable.
"Mm!"
I arched up against his mouth as Darius ate me out. As I felt his tongue dive into me I knew my climax would soon make an appearance.
"Um, oh god Darius."
My hips buckled as my insides tightened. I grabbed at Darius head keeping him there as I came down for my high. Darius kissed all the way up to my neck where my hotspot was located. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck hoping he won't let me go. I hate that I love him so much, and I can't have him.
"Hey what's wrong?"
It wasn't until I felt something warm trickle down my cheek that I realized what he meant.
"Nothing, i-its just that I really love you."
Darius roughly pressed his lips to mines and slowly connected himself to me. I sighed in relief once we were fully connected. I have never felt this complete, not even when it We we're having sex all those times. I guess it is because this will be the last time we hold each other, touch each other, kiss each other...make love to each other. I would do anything to prove to him that I love him, if that means leaving him alone and letting him be happy, then so be it.
I pulled Darius closer into my hold as he stroked deeply and passionately. I arched upward and squeezed my eyes tightly as my climax came closer and closer to the end.
"Sh!t Nichole hold it."
I squeezed my insides hoping to postpone my climax. My body shook as Darius pumps began to speed up.
"I can't...I-I'm s-sorry."
The harder I tried to hold it in, the more my climax sped up and the more tears that leaked from my eyes.
"Let go baby."
I released my hold and instantly felt as though I was drowning in my own ecstasy. I sighed, then Darius flipped us over so that I was now on top. Our sweaty bodies were molded together perfectly as if we were to puzzle pieces that belonged together. I wish life was just that simple, but this is the real world and nothing has free on it's price tags.

I woke up alone and empty. Today is the day of my abortion. I hate the fact that I have to do this but we are not ready, and its only for the best...I hope.
I get up and rush into the shower. Once I finish drying my body, I pick out my pink and gray jersey dress. I lotion up my whole body then put on my clothes and slid on my flower pattern sandals and packed up a lunch before locking up the house and walking to the bus stop.
As I made my way into the clinic I walked up to the front desk once I saw that there was no line waiting or anything.
"Hello may I help you?"
"Hi I have an appointment for 12:45."
I pulled out my appointment paper and showed the receptionist.
"OK, well sign in here and we will try to bring you in early, because the procedures may take an hour of so."
"OK, that's fine."
I signed in and sat down in the waiting area. I felt my phone vibrating, I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was my mom. I let it ring because I already know that once I answer she will try to stop me for doing this. It wasn't long when Ann, my mom, and Trey all blowing up my phone with texts. I eventually got fed up and just shut it off. I really don't need to have a lot of stress piled over me, especially when all of that stress could cause complications with the surgery. I can honestly do without it.
"Nichole Robinson?"
I grabbed my bags and walked to the back, following the nurse. She then led me to a room and ushered me in. I walked in and sat in the chair by the doctor's computer.
"The gowns are in the second cabinet to your right, and sit tight the doctor will be with you in a moment."
I nodded and waited until she closed the door. Once she did, I stripped out of my clothes and changed into one of the gowns in the cabinet. Once I was finished I laid back into the gurney and waited for the nurse to return or the Doctor to enter, it was not long after when there was a knock sounded on the door.
"Ma'am, are you ready?"
I shut my eyes and let the lone tear fall before I said my reply.

I rushed into my room with tears streaming down my face. I turned on my phone and texted my mom, Ms. Anne, and Trey with all the same thing.
"I'm sorry."
I packed up a few of my bags and grabbed my credit card my mom left me. I walked out the house and made my way to the bus stop.
"Hello Miss."
I paid my fare and sat down.
"Hello Metro, this is Sarah speaking."
"Hi I would like to turn off my phone..."

"Have a good day ma'am."
I waved and made my way to the school building.
"May I help you?"
"Principle Lee, I was wondering if I could get my diploma today instead of next week."
"Ms. Williams I can't..."
"Principle Lee if this wasn't important I wouldn't be standing in front of you today."
It was as if we were having a stare off, because all she did was stare straight into my eyes as if to uncover a hidden story or something. After awhile she went into her file cabinet looking though a few things before handing me my diploma.
"Thank you so much."
I placed it into my bag before running back to the bus stop.
As soon as the bus came I swiped my card and sat down. I need to go to the nearest ATM. It wasn't until the bus was driving for awhile when a store with a big ATM sign, that I stopped the bus and walked inside. The store was so big I really didn't know what direction I was supposed to be going, I then sat the cash register and walked up to it. A Caucasian old man maybe in late 50's came from a door behind the counter.
"Excuse me..."
He then looked up and smiled at me as he made his way to me.
"What can I do for you Miss?"
"Um, where is your ATM machine?"
"The far back of the store and make a sharp left it will be in the corner where the Casino games are located."
"OK, thank you."
"No problem sweetie."
I went to the far back of the store following the man's directions. Once I got to it, I slid my card and took out every amount that was on the card. It took me a while because I couldn't take it all out at once, but once I did, I pulled out my pouch from one of my bags and stuffed it full with all my money. I walked back to the bus stop and waited for another bus to show up.
Once the bus came I paid my fare and sat down in the first seat to the right on the higher level. I smiled as a lone tear slipped from my eye as I looked out the window as we drove away. This is my final good-bye, I learned a hard way that life isn't easy. Nothing is, but to live life to the fullest you have to LOSE TO WIN.

AWWWWWW! It's all over so sad I can't stop the tears right now. I still need more thoughts on the series idea. until then thank you for the praise and support from the book, my lovely butterflies. I love all of you even the ones that made me upset. KISSES TO ALL!!!!!!