We're not at the club, we're not at a place where he can freely hold my hand whenever he wants and putting his arms around me without my own consent. 

It's wrong!

Even if we're at the club, he can't touch me like that without my permission, it's violating my human rights, my woman's rights.

I don't know anymore... I don't know if I can even face him the next time he sees me...

"Can't sleep?" I almost scream when I heard Yoongi's sudden voice, luckily I swallowed it in. 

This idiot really....

I breathed out silently before staring at my empty cup. "You can say that..."

Then I heard the chair rustled across of the table and he just casually sat there while drinking his glass of water. I glanced at him before looking back at the glass in front of me.

"What's with the blank expression?" He suddenly opened his mouth so I looked back up at him without saying anything.

"Is this about the guy back at the hall?" He quickly fired another one until my eyes widened a bit before I immediately dropped my head. 

What this dude can read minds now...?

I breathed out silently. "No it's not about that gu-"

"If you want to talk it out, I'll listen" He cut me off and I looked up at him shrugging with his idle expression which now I can interpret those expression as he's serious.

"I don't..." I heaved a deep sigh "...I don't know..." I rubbed my forehead as my endless sighs continued.

"Is that why you're so tensed back there?" He asked again. 

"Look I'm not that tens-"

"You dragged me to a corner then asked me to get you out of the hall with your eyes roaming around as if someone's chasing you. You're desperate to escape from the gallery. Why?" He cut me off again.

Why's this guy interrogating me out of nowhere...

"I wasn't tensed; I just want to get out of that boring event" I lazily answered.

"You know, the guy you're with before, he and Taehyung got into it" Yoongi added and my eyes widened.

"What!? What happened?" I leaned my body forward as I'm a bit panic.

"Taehyung told me that he came to him because he was looking for you" Yoongi answered and I hissed in frustration as I ran my fingers on my hair.

"Don't you think that he's taking it too far? What did he do to Taehyung?" I asked.

"Like I said, he's looking for you. And to the point where he even grabbed my friend's collar. Not in a friendly way" Yoongi said and I'm more confused than before.

"But why did he asked Taehyung that? Me and Taehyung never talk to each other often even at the University." I groaned silently in frustration.

"So you're saying that you hate that guy?" He quickly fired another. 

"No I don't!" I glared at him.

"I just dislike his behavior and attitude after what happened tonight" I said.

"Well. Obviously you hate him. I would feel the same thing if I were you." He casually said as he stood up.

"And what do you actually mean by that?" I asked, looking up at him who's walking passed me.

He patted my shoulder as he walked past me. "Go to sleep" He said before he reached the hallway.

I turned my head looking at his back view as he's approaching his room.