Chapter 22: Getting Ready

*SMUTTY SMUT*

I wake up a few hours later when I hear Andy turn on the shower in the bathroom. I look at my phone. 1 pm. I shrug, but look for some clothes to wear. 

"Babygirl, Daddy got you clothes already. Go shower and relax a bit, I will go get ready in the other bathroom. Everyone will be here in a few hours, there was a change of plans, they wanted to come here. I said that was fine with me." Andy says from behind me. 

I yawn and nod, then walk back to the bathroom. "And change of plans, I'm getting ready right here with my girl." He says looking at ourselves in the mirror. He slowly starts to strip my shirt from my body, as it instantly falls to the floor. 

He runs his hands from my throat, down my body to the band of my shorts, slipping them off quickly. He looks at my body in the mirror while I look down at the sink. I am still a bit self-conscious since the incidents of the past. 

"You're still as beautiful now as you were then, you're even more beautiful with scars, because they a tell a beautiful story." Andy says, as if he was reading my mind. "Baby, look up. Look at yourself."

I slowly look up, wanting to cry at the sight before me. I had this flawless, and very perfect Angel standing next to me, and I look like this. I keep my gaze up, as he runs his fingers all over my stomach and hips. 

He slowly turns me around, unclasping my bra his eyes still locked with mine. I remove his shirt, taking in everything about him. The way his hair sits when his hands have been run through it, disheveling it. I look at the way his eyes, are a perfect blue that you can get lost in, the way a smirk is constantly on his lips, except for when he's sleeping, tired, or angry. The smirk that stay placed because he knows that I like it so much. 

The way his chest heaves up and down when he's really nervous, and he's trying to keep from freaking out. The way his eyes light up if I walk into the room, like I'm lighting up his world. I watch his eyes wander all over my body, then returning to mine.

I run my finger down his chest, to the band of his pants, then unbuckling them. I push them off of him, my eyes not leaving his. I run my tongue down his chest to the band of his boxers, so I remove them. He steps out of them, his gaze intensely on me. 

I lick down more taking his tip on my tongue. I take his cock into my mouth, his eyes instantly close, his head flying back and a loud moan ringing through our bathroom. I smirk sucking his cock intensely, more moans escaping his lips, and he doesn't hesitate to let them out. 

I begin to pick up my pace, getting a little harsh, because I know he loves it. 

"Holy fuck, Athena, I'm cumming." He moans out. I pump his cock and before he releases he pulls away, panting. 

"If I'm going to cum, it will be inside you." He says, lust filling his eyes. They flicker from bright blue, to black in a couple seconds.

He rips my panties away from my body, a finger instantly attaching to me without hesitation, pushing my ass to the counter. His free hand grabs around my throat firm enough to show dominance, but gentle enough to make sure I'm breathing and am fine.

I let out small moans, but apparently Andy wasn't having it so he inserts a finger, causing a louder moan to release. He goes a bit faster, a little more satisfied with my moans for a bit, but it still wasn't enough.

"Mm baby, your moans are still too quiet for Daddy." He says. With that he drops to his knees, his tongue inserting me. I gasp at the feeling, but a moan quickly replaces that. His eyes then meet mine, and I can't bring myself to look away. 

His gaze never leaves me either, as his tongue skillfully moves around. He goes faster causing me to throw my head back, moaning loudly. He hums in approval, and continues what he was doing earning loud moans from me. 

"Daddy, I'm cumming." I moan out to him. He picks up his pace, bringing me to my climax quickly. 

Once done with that, he pulls away wiping his face off. "Let's shower now shall we babe?" 

"Yes please." I say. He pulls the door of the shower open allowing me to step in first. He then steps in behind me. We shower quickly, then get dressed. Andy left out a beautiful blue long-sleeved dress with lace like sleeves. It goes a little above mid thigh, so it's a bit short. 

I slip on my new bra, and panties, a pair of spandex shorts, then the dress over that. I blow dry my hair a little, then I curl it. I walk out of the bathroom and see black pumps with gold chains sitting by the bed. 

I sit at the edge of the bed, and pick up one of the heels. I lift my leg up a little sliding the shoe onto my foot, then doing the same with my other one. When I am finished, I apply a little makeup and then walk out to the hallway. 

I hear commotion in the kitchen so that's where I go. There sits my family, and friends, and loving boyfriend. Gazes advert to me, causing me to feel a little weird. Andy's eyes are full of admiration and love. A smile replaces his usual smirk, as I stand there in the doorway awkwardly.

"You look so beautiful." I hear my brother Ares say. I smile.

"Thanks bro." I say. 

"Beautiful is an understatement. You're stunning." Andy says. I walk towards him as he places a small kiss on my lips. 

"I love you." Andy says. That I love you sounded....different. but in a good way.