Chapter 21: I Love You

-Athena's POV-

"I really hope she wakes up soon. She is going to be siked about the news." I hear a whispered voice. 

"I agree." Another hushed voice says. I begin to flutter my eyes open, a bright LED light stinging my eyes. I hiss a little, causing the hushed voices to come to a halt. I then reopen my eyes, to Andy, Dad, and Mom sitting next to me. 

"Athena?" Andy asks.

"Yeah babe." I say my voice still a little hushed. "Could I have some water please?"

"Of course. Here babygirl." Andy says handing me a small glass of water. I quickly chug it. 

"Ah, much better." I say in my regular voice. 

"How are you feeling?" 

"Better. I mean I don't know what happened though. I know the pain caused me to pass out." 

"Well honey, there's good and bad news. Bad news, you were carrying twins. One passed away. Good news, the other one is alive and very healthy, So therefore you're still pregnant." My dad says. 

Andy smiles, tears brimming in his eyes. "We're still having a baby?" I ask. He nods kissing my lips. I kiss back. 

"I know that I messed up a long time ago, and I know that I should have stayed. I knew that we needed each other, but I got really scared. I was scared of getting so close and attached, then lose you. I didn't want anything to happen to you like they did to Emma and our unborn child. I needed to know, know that you were safe. I did it because I loved you then, and I love you now." He says. 

"I understand Andy, but as long as we don't let each other go again, we will be just fine." I respond truthfully.

He nods. 

-Time Skip 6 months-

"Andy, God please harder." I moan out to Andy. He thrusts in me harder making me feel a huge wave of pleasure. Well by now I should be six months pregnant, but unfortunately, we lost the baby. It was a misfortune, but my body just wasn't having it at the time. 

Now we are just trying to get by and things before we try to have a baby. 

Andy and I have been going pretty strong and I couldn't be happier. I knew how this was going to end anyways. Me his girlfriend him my boyfriend, because he has ruined me. 

Nobody wants a broken girl, and I'm okay with that, because all I want is Andy anyways. 

After we finish having our time, we decide to cook breakfast. My parents ended up divorcing as they said they would, but dad and Rye are together now. I'm really happy about that, but mom is now with Harvey. 

Aphrodite is absolutely crushed, but she still talks to me. She doesn't talk to my mom, Harvey, or her parents because she is just hurting. She barely even talks to me anymore, and last I knew she moved to Ireland for school and met a nice boy there. 

Recently, Dad and Rye started staying with Andy and I because their houses are both being remodeled and Mikey moved to a small 2 bedroom flat with my mom and Harvey. 

"Baby your mom asked if we wanted to come out to eat with her and everyone so we all could catch up. Aphro and everyone will be there." Andy asks. 

"When?" 

"Tonight." 

"Yeah I'd like that. I would love to see Aphro again. It would be really great." I return.

"Good. We must be ready by 5:30. Oh and babygirl, dress formal. We're going somewhere fancy." He says walking away. I chuckle at my boyfriend, and begin washing the small amount of dishes in the sink. 

It's currently 10 am so I guess I will just cuddle with Andy for a bit. I walk upstairs, only to see Andy fast asleep on the bed. I smile but crawl in next to him, his arm protectively wrapping around my waist. 

I drift off to sleep.