Chapter 48

( this is for you ambervla :). )

Bellamy :

I'm moved into a room that looked kinda like my old room back in the ark . Simple .

But this time it was all white. I felt dirty just standing in it . but instead of a single bed there was three. I chose the middle one and laid on my back and closed my eyes .

Being interrupted the door clicks open and Clarkes being carried into the room . I hear raven screaming down the hall .
" You killed her ! You son of a bitch I swear when I get the chance -" but then the door shuts and I cAnt hear the rest . I immediately turn to Clarke who was set down on the other bed to my left Looking deadly still. The man who someone told me was Named makler looks up and me .

"She's not dead . " And then he leaves .

What the hell was happening?

"Clarke ?" I say and begin trying to wake her up .

"Clarke please . don't do this to me " I say , the tone in my voice getting weaker .

When I'm about to give up I see her nose scrunch and her eyes shoot open.

"Clarke ?"

"Bellamy ? " She says in a shocking tone.

She sits up and wraps her arms Around me.

I didn't realize I wanted her presence that bad until she hugged me . The door opens and a women looks at us .

"Lights out " she says and scans her card into this square thing on the wall and the room goes solid black .

I can barley see Clarkes form with out the lights.
I began to get up when Clarke speaks .

"Bellamy ?"

"Yeah ?"
" Can you lay with me please ?"
Although she couldn't see it I was smiling.

"Sure princess "

I slid under the sheets next to Clarke and she lays her head against my chest .

For a few moments it was skier until I could hear her almost silent cry . I could feel the tears wetting my shirt .

"You ok princess ?"

"I relived everything. My dad dieing.
I relived killing that grounder " she speaks and I know Clarke is the only one that shouldn't go through this .
She didn't deserve this.

She was so strong . but even the strongest of people break.
We all do .

I gently kiss her forehead .

"It's gonna be ok . I promise princess . - " I stop for a moment .

" I promise. "

( feedback please !!!! ) btw for all you head strong bellarke moment lovers ..this isn't the end. Theirs more next chapter ;)