Chapter 4

................,,.............. Next day

Clarke :

Because everyone was scared of grounders no one wanted to go back to check out the crash .

" Then I guess we go alone " I say to bellamy picking up my pack .

" They hold us back anyway " he said walking out .

" And next time you need our help . Don't consider asking " He yelled to everyone

" Bellamy " I sighed but realized now was not the time to tell him to stop being an ass.

" Come on " Bellamy said pushing open the gates .

After about half the walk I spoke up about somthing on my mind .

" When I turned 18 do you think they would have floated me ?"

Bellamy looks over to me . " What did you do ?"

" I knew about the oxygen and stuff "

He took this into consideration

" Maybe . I wouldn't doubt it but you you were trusted maybe not "

He said and I nodded and kept walking .

After small talk and another hour or so of walking we got to the drop ship .

We began looking around and I found little things . food packets . water flasks . Maybe twenty minutes of looking around bellamy came right up behind me . centimeters apart .

" Grounders . don't move " he quietly whispers to the point I barely heard it .

I heard the grunting and footsteps .

" I thought they'd be here. " One said.

" Well your wrong . " The female voice of who I figured was the leader I talked to before .

About ten minutes after that bellamy finally moved when we thought it was safe . And a sigh of relief came from both of us .

" We have to get out of here . " He says and we Begin our journey back

---------------

" That's your third pack of food . think of the others " I say and he smiles

" You mean the ones who didn't come ?"

" Can you think of anyone but your self" I say not shure where I was going with this .

And I could here the anger in his voice .

" funny .you know why ?everything I've done has been for you !"

I knew he was right and although I wanted to say sorry I couldn't let him be right .

" You don't have to be some hero everyday . you can show fear or somthing . Somthing ! show me some other emotion except for rebel leader . You just hold it all in . !"

I raise my voice .

Then he walks over and cups my face and kisses me . It was passionate. I didn't know weather to pull away or keep going. . My heart was beating faster and faster . slowly he pulls away and and looks me in the eyes .

" Consider that letting it out "