Chapter 59

Clarke :

Finn has asked me to follow him to talk . I only prayed he wasn't trying anything .

" Clarke . " He starts and looks at me .

" I can't do this anymore -" he continues

"Finn please do-"

he suddenly pushes me against a tree and stares me down.

" Tell me you don't want this . tell me to stop " he says his voice rising.

" Finn st-"

"Walk away now space walker . " I here bellamys voice comming from the woods .

" Go find one of your little whores to play with . Clarke isn't one of them " Finn says eagerly .

" Bellamy let's go " I say touching his arm but he jerks it away.

" Go Clarke . "

" No you can't -"

" leave " Finn says

And when I don't move Finn doesn't wait to go after bellamy.

But I knew how stupid that was being aside by Lincoln . Bellamy was most likely the strongest person here . and they way Finn was being beaten you could tell bellamy wasn't holding back .

" Stop ! your killing his stop ! stop !" but when I go to grab his shoulder .

He was gone.

I was in a white room . the same room I was trapped in .

" Oh my god . " this was all a hallucination. i never left this hell hole and now it can't tell if anything was even real. All of bellamys feelings for me . all the heated moments all the I love you's . it was all fake . him telling me he was mine and I was his .

All completely fake .

Tears streamed down my face as all this realization occurred .

I don't know which hurt more .

The fact all of it was fake and I'm never getting out. Or that bellamys dead from the explosion .

Finally when I had fallen for someone somthing so terrible happens .

I'm stuck in this facility and bellamys actually dead .

This rung in my mind millions of times over as tears roll down my eyes.

I was told life wasn't easy . but what did I do to deserve this ?

( I really really need feedback on this chapter !! )