*Hayun's POV*

I get home kind of mad and a little disappointed at Taehyung. Why would he treat me like that? Especially in front of her?

Whatever.

I sigh and text Nami, letting her know I'm finally home.

nami :
wait
only now?
stfu
i'm coming over

I laugh and wait until she gets here. After a few minutes she's already knocking on my door.

"Come in!" I shout.

She walks in and plops down next to me on the couch as I watch TV.

"Why aren't you at work?"

"Had a day off." she says, "Now. You. Taehyung. You slept there two nights. Explain. Go!" she says.

"The first night it was because I got there at 9 pm and he wasn't there until like 2 am, so I just slept over. And last night he asked me to." I explain.

"So nothing happened?"

"No." I shake my head.

"Okay... Do you at least know when you're going back to work?"

"No... It's so hard to leave the house. Ugh! Why is he so famous? He just owns a company, that's all!" I stand up and start walking around.

"Actually, he's not famous only for the company. I don't know if you noticed, but Kim Taehyung is incredibly handsome and that's what made him so famous. He has modeled to a lot of clothing brands and that's what started his and his company's fame. That's also why he's probably marrying that girl Minhyun. Her parents own a pretty huge perfume brand and she always models for them and other brands. The both of them have modeled together several times and that made people start to like how they looked together. Their parents saw that as an opportunity to make the companies grow."

I sit down next to her and inhale several times to ask something, but nothing comes out.

"H-How do you know all of that?"

"Remember that dude I was dating a month ago, Namjoon? Turns out he's one of Taehyung's closest friends." she shrugs.

"Holy crap. So I'm ruining these companies' plan?"

"I mean... Not really. Taehyung is. You're just kind of his weapon."

"So he's using me?" I ask.

"Or he might actually like you."

For God's fucking sake.

After Nami left I spent the whole day remembering my moments with Taehyung and putting them together. Maybe he is actually using me. Or maybe he really likes me?

I shake off the thoughts and turn on the TV. Of course it goes to channel 52.

"Kim Taehyung was seen with his ex-potential wife, Kang Minhyun, leaving his apartment earlier today. Maybe the brief relationship between him and Lee Hayun is already over?"

"No way in fucking hell." I spit out.

I reach for me phone and try calling him, but nothing. I run towards my window to see if there's already paparazzis down there.

Of course there is.

A sea of people surrounds my apartment. I feel short of breath and tears in my eyes as I walk to my couch, plopping down on it.

I start crying my eyes out.

I'm so done. I can't take this anymore.

I hear my doorbell ring, but I don't even move. I stay crying in my couch, holding my knees against my chest.

The doorbell rings again and again and again.

Opening the door, I'm faced with a man with a black beanie, black mask and black sunglasses. By his scent I already know who it is.

"Taehyung, leave." I try closing the door, but he pushes it back.

He takes off the mask and sunglasses.

"Were you crying?" he holds my shoulders.

"I said leave." I try pushing him off.

"Answer me."

"Yes! I was crying!" I walk in.

He walks in and closes the door.

"Why-"

"I'm so done with this! So done! I can't take it anymore! And the worst part, is that you're using me and not giving a fuck about how I feel." I start crying again.

"Using you? What the hell do you mean?"

"I know about your and Minhyun's companies' plan. You don't want to marry her, so you just threw me in and now you're 'ruining the plan'."

"Is that what you think I'm doing?" he asks, his voice shaky and glassy eyes looking straight into mine.

"That is what I'm sure you're doing." I say, almost in a whisper.

"I can't believe you would think that of me." he turns around, looking bewildered.

I sigh and inhale, "You know what? Let's end this. I can't take this bullshit anymore. I can't even walk out of my apartment without someone taking a picture of me. And I don't know how to stop this! It's out of my control. I just want my ordinary life back, please." I say, "Let's just end all of this and not see each other again-"

"No."

"What?"

"No."

"Taehyung, I don't think you understan-"

"Remember when you said love is not something you learn, it's something you feel?" he asks and before I can answer he's already walking towards me, "I feel it. I feel it now. I feel like... Like I can't live without you. That's how I feel. And if this isn't love, then I don't know what it is at all. Cause I feel like I do. I do love you." he stops in front of me, "I love you." he cups one of my cheeks, stroking it slowly with his thumb.

I look into his eyes and a tear rolls down. I slowly reach to hold his hand that is on my cheek and take it off, looking away.

"Mr. Kim, please leave my apartment."

"Hayun..."

"Mr. Kim, I asked you to leave."

"Hayun, please don't do this." his voice gets shakier.

"Leave."

a/n: YALL skksksks i'm screaming skjsks but HEY i updated! what do you guys think? did you like it? there's a lot more to come ;)