The Dance and Something Special

Before we start, I made an instagram just for Fairy Tail and you guys. So go check it out if you have one, its kara_loves_fairytail, follow me while you're there and I will follow you back. Okay, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy P.O.V

After a while of Natsu running from Erza and him dragging me, we got into the dance. He thought we would blend in and Erza wouldn't find us.

"O-kay... I think... we... lost her." Natsu panted. I giggled at the sight of Natsu trying to get his breath back.

"Alright Alright. How you guys doin' tonight?" The DJ asked over the microphone. Everyone shouted, "Good!"

"Great! We 'bout to slow things down a bit. So grab that girl or guy close to you and pull them close you for this song." He put the Mic down and played the next song. Which happened to be A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

I awkwardly looked around the gym at all the couples of Fairy Tail, dancing. Even Gray and Juvia were dancing. I took a quick glance at Natsu but looked away, but then looked at him again because he was holding out his hand.

My cheeks began to burn. I shyly took a hold of his hand and we started dancing. I looked at the floor for awhile. I didn't know why I was blushing. Its not like I like him... Right?

"Hey, Luce. What's wrong?" Natsu asked. He pulled down his mask to reveal a worried face.

"Oh, uh... Nothing." I was getting flustered. You idiot. Its obviously because of you. -.- Now I can't even control my own thoughts. Im so screwed.

"Are you sure. Your face is really red. Are you sick." He continued to question. I shook my head 'no' "Wait, I got it. You're claustrophobic aren't you?"

"Natsu, no." Suddenly, my body jerked cowards and my lips connected with a soft surface, almost recognizable. Wait, no. It can't be. I opened my eyes to see the cold truth.

I was kissing Natsu. His lips were soft, like silk. And it actually wasn't to bad. I think... I enjoyed it. I pulled away and heavily blushed, not looking at Natsu.

"Natsu, I'm sorry it was an accident." I apologized still looking towards the ground that was drowning with orange and black confetti.

"Hey. Don't worry about it. You got shoved right?" Natsu gave me a reassuring smile. If only that were true.

"...Yeah."

Natsu P.O.V

I didn't see Lucy get shoved. But there's no other reason why she would kiss me, so I just came to conclusions that she was shoved.

The dance ended an hour after that. I walked Lucy out to her car. When we got there, one of her tires were completely flat.

"No no no no no no no." Lucy panicked, running over to her tire. "What am I gonna do?"

"Here, I'll call a tow truck and drive you home." I suggested pulling out my phone. I called the tow truck services and Lucy got in my car and waited for the tow truck guy to come take her car.

The man came and I payed him. I got in my car with Lucy. "I could've payed him."

"Don't worry about it." I smiled. She gave me a sad small smile.

"Natsu. Why do you do all these things for me?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"Yah know.... When I thought I hated you, you made a movie night for me. Then you helped me get revenge on Lisanna. You also joined the Planning Committee. You got me out of the dark and you helped me with car issues." She explained.

"I don't know. I feel like I should. There's something inside me telling me I should do all these things." I said.

"Oh..." She quietly sighed. Did I say something wrong? We pulled up to her house and she got out. "See you later. Thanks for helping with my car." She left with that and walked inside her home.

As I got inside my home, my phone vibrated.

Text From: Luce

Hey, Natsu...

I just dropped her off. What could she want to talk about?

Text To: Luce

Yes?

I waited for her reply. I was in my room, taking the top half of my costume of, when my phone started violent buzzing. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"...Hey Natsu." Lucy replied.

"What's up?" I asked into the phone.

"Um... I needed to talk to you." She quietly said.

"Okay. Go on."

"Okay, I feel really guilty right now." She sighed.

"About what?"

"You know earlier when we... kissed?"

"Yes..." Again, not sure where this was going.

"Well, I didn't get shoved. It just... happened." She confessed.

"So why'd you kiss me?" I questioned, combing my hair with my free hand.

"I don't know! I guess... I guess..." She trailed off.

"You guess what?" I waited for her response.

"I guess I like you! Happy?" She exclaimed. My breathing hitched as she confessed her feelings for me.

"Are you still there?" She questioned.

"Go on a date with me tomorrow?" I casually asked.

"Sure. What time?"

"I'll pick you up at noon." I grinned. I could tell she was smiling on the other side of the line.

"Cool. I gotta go. Bye!"

"Bye." She hung up. I put my phone down and layed on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Atleast she feels the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. NaLu is happening!!! Oh and Lisanna is coming back to the story. ^.^ But you won't know why until I update again. Sorry.

Where do you think Natsu will take Lucy? Comment where you think he'll take her.

Anyway, thanks for being so supportive and reading my stories. I will see you next chapter. I Lovvvee You So Much! Byyee!

~KaraMendez