Phase 1

Lucy P.O.V

          "I KISSED HIM LEVY!" I shouted into the phone.

          "What! Wait, full on lips or cheek?" She questioned seriously.

          "The cheek, but that doesn't matter. I still kissed him." I threw my face into my bed pillows.

          "Don't worry, Lu-chan. As long as it wasn't on the lips, you're fine." Levy camly reassured me.

          "What do you mean I'll be fine? How am I going to face him now? Just kill me now." Okay, I admit I was being a little dramatic.

          "It was just a cheek kiss, its not like you showed him your...uh...chest" Levy commented awkwardly.

          "Whatever." I sighed as did Levy. "I just hope that our revenge plan works."

          "Uh uh Lu-chan. You can't just change the topic like that. We are going to talk about this." She scolded.

           "Uh fine. What did you want to talk about?" I asked with a slight attitude.

          "So are you starting to feel for Natsu?" She asked in a lovey-dovey tone.

          "Goodbye Levy" I smiled.

          "What! I'm not done!" She shouted. I hung up the phone. I'm so screwed.

Natsu P.O.V

          She kissed me. It wasn't an actual kiss, but she kissed me. I gently rubbed the area on my cheek where she planted the kiss.

          "Hey Natsu" Wendy smiled as I walked in to my home. "Are you okay? Your face is blank."

          A wide smile crept its way on to my face. "I couldn't be better"

          "Is it because of Lucy?" She winked, a super huge smile on her face.

          "Maybe, maybe not." I teased.

          "Oh come on. I'm your little sister. Tell me about what happend." Wendy shot me with big puppy eyes.

          "Lucy may or may not have kissed my cheek." I grinned. Wendy's jaw dropped.

          After she stood there silent for awhile, she started spinning and saying, "Natsu and Lucy sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G." I rolled my eyes and headed for my room.

          I threw my bag to the side and jumped on to my bed backwards so my back landed on it. Wow.

~In The Morning~

          "So whats this I hear about you and Lucy kissing?" My dad asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

          "All she did was kiss me on the cheek." I explained, shrugging. On the inside, I'm jumping for joy.

          "So, have you two finally excepted what's happening?" Mom asked as she bit into a piece of toast.

          "I don't know." I shortly answered.

          "Well do you love her yet?" She asked.

          "Oh man. Look at the time, I gotta go. Too bad I couldn't answer your question. Bye!" I left, not answering any more questions.

          "Man, that was close" I said to myself as I got into my car. I got to school shortly after.

          On my arrival, I saw Lucy standing with her friends, Erza, Juvia, and Levy, all by her car. As I exited mine, Levy took Lucy's hand and forced her to give me a small wave.