Halloween Party Planning

Lucy P.O.V

          The month of October. Trees are different colors of red, orange, and brown. Also, the month of Halloween. The day you can be whatever you want.

          "Lu-chan!!" Levy ran up to me as I got out of my car with a paper in her hand.

          "Woah Levy. Calm down." I said as she panted.

          "Lucy, look" She said between breaths. Levy held the paper in front of my face and I began to read.

          Halloween School Party.

   We need your help to plan for the school's upcoming Halloween Party. We want it to be the spookiest party yet. So come down to the cafeteria after school with your scary thoughts. See you then.

          Assistant Principal, Mira.

          "We should do it!" Levy excitedly said. I stared at her.

          "Why?" I gave her a questioning look.

          "Because it'll be fun and we get to miss 2 classes a day." She explained, smiling.

          "I thought you liked going to class, Ms.Bookworm." I smiled, arching an eyebrow.

          "I do. Just come on. I'll get Natsu to come." She pleaded. I blushed at the mention of Natsu. I crossed my arms and looked away.

          "Fine. I'm not doing this because of Natsu. Just because it sounds fun."

          "Goodie!" She smiled as we started to walk inside the school. "Alright, I'll see you later, Lu-chan." She left me in front of my class.

          I walked in and took my seat. Natsu came in not long after. "Hey Luce." He sat beside me.

          "Hey." I shortly greeted.

          "Did you hear about the Halloween Party the school is throwing?" He asked.

          "Uh, yeah. Levy thinks we should join the planning committee. What do you think?" I asked, remembering Levy's excited face.

          "Sounds fun. I'll bring my friend Gajeel. He's all about scary stuff." Natsu grinned. Great, this is going to be just great.

Later At Lunch...

Natsu P.O.V

          "Oh come on Gajeel. It'll be fun. Lucy even said that we get to skip two classes everyday." I tried getting Gajeel to come to plan for the Halloween party.

          "Why should I?" He asked aggressively.

          "Do it for your bestfriend?" I pleaded.

          "Bestfriend? Who said you were my bestfriend?" Gajeel questioned.

          "Who else is going to be your bestfriend? You don't talk to many people." I crossed my arms.

          "Fine. I'll do it. But don't expect me to help or pay any attention."

          "Come on." I nudged him and we headed for Lucy and Levy.

          "We're ready." I stated. Lucy nodded and we began to head for the office.

          "Hello. We're looking for Assistant Principal Mirajane." Lucy said to the person at the office desk.

          "That way." The person pointed to the right. Lucy, Levy, Gajeel, and I all headed to the direction we were appointed to.

          We walked through a door that said, "Conference Room." We were warmly welcomed by A.P. (Assistance Principal) Mirajane.

          "Welcome. Take a seat and we can get started." She grinned. I was suprised because we were the only ones there.

          "Were the only ones?" Levy asked.

          "Yup. And to think I ordered five pizzas" A.P. Mira said disappointedly. Five pizzas!! I can eat five pizzas.

          "Dont worry. I don't think those pizzas will go to waste." I grinned rubbing my stomach.

          "Gihee" Gajeel also rubbed his stomach. We all took a seat at the conference table.

          "Alright, let's get started." Mirajane rubbed her hands together. We started talking about what we would do. What we would put into it. Everything.

          Even Gajeel gave a couple ideas. And he said he wasn't going to help or pay attention. What a lier.

          Eventually, the pizza arrived and we ate. Since there were five people and five pizzas, everyone got their own box. But Lucy only ate two pieces and gave the rest of her box to me. It was the same situation with Levy, but she gave her box to Gajeel so it would be fare.

          After we ate, we left to head to our last classes of the day. "So Luce, what are you planning to be for Halloween?" I asked as we walked down the quiet halls.

          "Uh... I'm actually not to sure. Maybe an animal of some kind or something. I don't know." She shrugged.

          "Oh. Me too. Well I'm not gonna be an animal. I just meant I didn't know." Lucy nodded, understanding what I meant.

          The bell rung and the halls became tight and loud. Gajeel, Levy, Lucy and I all went different ways to head to class. Man, our party is going to be awesome.

          Creepy mazes, costume dance party, zombie dj. And many more. Muahaha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it had nothing to do with NaLu and that its no where near halloween but I just have an idea for a later chapter. (Insert villian hand movements)

What animal should Lucy dress as? What should Natsu Be? Should there be alittle bit of GaLe?

Oh yeah, I made a one shot book. It'll have all sorts of ships for Fairy Tail. Go check it out please its on my page.

I will see you next chapter. Vote, Comment, Follow Me.

I Lovvvee You So Much! Byyee!

~KaraMendez