Chapter 26 ( Traitor.)

Começar do início

I sat on the couch and crossed my leg putting my hand on my knee. "I came to talk." I informed him.

"I know, let me guess. The pack didn't work?" He asked smirking.

"Yeah, it didn't," I paused and looked him in the eye. "I have information."

"What information?"

"Something as a starter so you could trust me." I smiled sweetly.

"And what may it be?" He asked again.

"You have a traitor in your house." I smirked at his reaction. He looked shocked.

"Who?" He demanded impatiently.

"Your nephew."

"What? How?" He asked looking at me unbelievably and confused.

"I heard him apologize to Hailey and told her about everything you've planned. He also told her that he will give her information. All in all he is a spy." I informed him getting up.

"He is a spy?" He asked again waiting for confirmation.

"Yes."

"Are sure about that?" He asked again not wanting to believe.

"Of course. I should leave now," I paused and took his phone, typed my number and saved it.

"You have my number now. Contact me." I informed him making my way to the door.

"Fine. I'll."

"Fine. Good bye." I sweetly smiled and left.

. . . . . . . . . . .

James's P.O.V.

After I opened the door for this girl. I didn't feel good about her existence. Something about her seemed off.

I decided that I have to her their conversation. So I walked by the door and leaned against it putting my ear on its surface.

I heard muffled words but at the end I could hear everything.

I was surprised when they started talking about Hailey. About the drug matter.

The next words caught me completely off guard.

"Your nephew." My eyes widened at her information.

She simply fucked everything up. I ran upstairs and quickly packed my stuff.

10 minutes I finished everything and looked from my window for anyone around but luckily there wasn't.

Her car wasn't there. I quickly threw my bag out and jumped after it.

My legs shook from the impact of the ground but I ignored the pain and ran to my car putting the bag in it. I started the engine and sped off out of the street.

I didn't know where to go. I decided on going to Hailey and figure it out with her.

But I won't stay with her. That would be so awkward and plus I think her mother hate my guts.