“So I’m really doing this, I’m really cutting her off.”

“If that’s what you want.”

She glanced up at me, shaking her head, “I’m not sure what I want Sam.”

For some reason her response sounded confused and torn, as though she was contemplating what exactly she was going to do. She looked sad, which was most likely from the events that were going to unfold, but she also looked confused.

Why was she confused?

Then she stood, indicating it was time for us to finish this Friday and finally head to school.

~ ~ ~ ~

“So have you finally seduced Megan with a bottle of wine and your good looks into your room yet?”

I rolled my eyes, “Blair, you’re relentless.”

She sighed, “I’m just curious as to how the whole situation is going. I mean she’s living with you alone for Christ’s sake!”

I shook my head, “No, I haven’t done anything and I’m not going to. Get that through your thick skull.”

She groaned, “Ugh, and you call yourself a lesbian.”

I desperately wanted to change the subject, and I knew the one thing I needed to talk about but hadn’t yet with Blair. I looked at her, “I think Emma is starting to like me.”

Blair didn’t seem phased, “She probably is. You took her lesbian virginity, and come on Sam, you’re kind of hard not to fall for.”

I smirked to myself, knowing that this was more serious than she was making it out to be. I continued, “But she knows better, she knows me and how I am. What am I supposed to do?”

“Do what you always do?”

I looked at her, confused, “What’s that?”

Blair rolled her eyes, “Cut her off, duh.”

I don’t know why, but the thought of cutting Emma off saddened me, as if that was the last thing I wanted. We were good friends, and we got along well, cutting her off would ruin a lot. It would also make assisting the team very awkward, since she was literally on the team.

I scratched the back of my head, “I don’t think that’s what I should do.”

“I told you getting involved with her was a bad idea,” she paused, jotting in her science notebook, “She’s done made things awkward now.”

“I don’t need I told you so’s right now, ok?”