«17»

[tae95 & goldenkookie]

november 27, 2018
3:21 P.M.

hoooooooly shet << tae95

goldenkookie >> what

hfdshahdzasfd << tae95

goldenkookie >> what

dhfkahsjhlhdasjhflkjshlk << tae95

goldenkookie >> ffs what happened

jimin just kissed meeeeeee << tae95

goldenkookie >> what happened to the confident gay taehyung that i know

goldenkookie >> was it on the lips?

no, cheek << tae95

jungkook help me << tae95

what is this,, << tae95

feeling??? << tae95

goldenkookie >> its called a crush

goldenkookie >> dumbass

how do i get rid of it << tae95

goldenkookie >> why would u want to

goldenkookie >> he likes u back

<_< how do u know << tae95

goldenkookie >> r u dumb

yes << tae95

goldenkookie >> ffs he kissed your cheek

goldenkookie >> how could he not like you

what if it was a platonic kiss << tae95

goldenkookie >> wtf is that

idk but do i ask him out?????? << tae95

hfhhxjlkhakjlhslkdhzkljhaieuhs << tae95

goldenkookie >> idfk

goldenkookie >> im not ur love counselor

why are you in such a bad mood << tae95

goldenkookie >> no reason

:/ << tae95

please tell me << tae95

goldenkookie >> i told you its nothing

k. << tae95

goldenkookie >> its actually not nothing.
[message not delivered.]

goldenkookie >> i like you.
[message not delivered.]

...

jimin bounced along the streets on the way to taehyung, his emotions all over the place. he was ecstatic about the kiss, yet nervous. had that been the right thing to do? would taehyung shun him because of it? a whisper in the back of his head told him that he had ruined everything, though jimin did his best to block it out.

as he arrived to taehyung's apartment building, he could feel his stomach flopping all over the place, as if doing gymnastics. he rode up to taehyung's floor, his shoulder hurting from carrying all of his books and papers. hesitating slightly, jimin rapped on taehyung's door, expecting the worst.

taehyung opened the door. jimin flinched slightly, though he was greeted by a warm grin from taehyung, as if nothing had happened between them.

"welcome." taehyung forced his nervous jitters to stop as he wrapped an arm around jimin's shoulders, leading him in.

"thanks," jimin murmured, relaxing against taehyung's grip as he sat down on the couch, taking out all of his books and such. yeontan nestled up close to jimin, enveloping him in a relaxing aura.

and so the session commenced.

...

"i'm hungry," taehyung complained after an hour or so of cramming random and unnecessary knowledge into his brain. taehyung was sitting on the floor, a book in hand, his head leaning back against jimin's legs. "can we make some cookies or something?"

jimin sighed exasperatedly. "this is a studying session, not a baking lesson. let's go over what you've learned so far."

taehyung groaned, rolling his head back against jimin's knees. "you're such a nerd," he teased, earning a sniffle from jimin. "the mitochondria is the powerhouse of a cell."

jimin couldn't help but let out a laugh. "okay, you're clearly not paying attention at all," he whacked taehyung with the back of his hand playfully. "but fine, let's bake some cookies."

taehyung pumped the air with his fist and scrambled to his feet, his stomach growling loud enough for jimin to hear. he ran to the kitchen, opening up each and every cupboard there was.

he reached over to grab milk out of the fridge, but froze. "wait, I don't even know how to bake cookies."

jimin scoffed teasingly. "you're joking, right?" - taehyung shook his head - "then I'll make them myself. just get the ingredients."

the two boys set to work.

...

jimin was now mixing the batter, which had turned out quite perfect. taehyung leaned on the counter, cookie dough all over his face, checking something on his phone.

taehyung glanced up and padded over to jimin, sneaking up behind him. jimin was too focused on getting the rest of the batter off of the bowl to notice the elusive taehyung.

the younger boy suddenly wrapped his arms around jimin's waist, attacking him with a back hug. jimin jumped up in surprise and turned around abruptly, a somewhat annoyed smile painted on his face.

"is it done yet?" taehyung stuck his tongue out in hope of tasting the batter.

jimin laughed, whacking taehyung's nose with the wooden spoon which he had been using to stir the dough. the batter smeared under taehyung's nose, making it look as if he had a mustache. "it won't be done for a while if you keep scaring me like that."

taehyung trailed his tongue around his face, licking off any cookie batter. "can i have some more?"

jimin failed to suppress an eye roll. "you've eaten half of the bowl already," he mused. "eat any more and you won't get any cookies."

taehyung let out a disappointed sigh. the thought of cookies led to remembering what had happened with kookie mere hours ago. "oh, hey. this is random, but do you have any idea what happened to jungkook?"

jimin leaned back on the counter with interest, his hands dusted in flour. "nope, why?"

"i was just telling him about how you had kissed-" taehyung cut himself off, getting flustered at the thought of what jimin had done at the campus.

jimin flipped over so he was facing taehyung, one elbow on the counter. "oh, did you like it?" jimin asked, unsure of where his sudden confidence came from. "i can do it again, if you'd like."

taehyung blushed deeply. he wouldn't have minded at all.

jimin smirked and stood up on his toes. taehyung closed his eyes, awaiting for jimin's soft lips to touch his cheek. instead, something squishy was pressed onto his face. taehyung's eyes flew open in alarm. cookie dough.

jimin giggled at taehyung's reaction before turning and running off.

taehyung's eyes lit up as he grinned. "i'll get you for that!" he called, racing after the giggling shorter boy.