«15»

eventually, due to lots of complaints from neighbors, the boys quieted down. they had managed to convince yoongi to delete the post; jungkook had found one of yoongi's awkward selfies from his teen years on his phone and had threatened to blackmail him. miraculously, the tv continued to function. the score hadn't changed.

of course, the peace wasn't long-lasting. hoseok began to prod jimin with his leg.

"could you maybe stop?" jimin hissed, pressing his knees closer together.

"my legs hurt," hoseok complained. "i wanna stretch them but you're in the way. can you get off for a sec?"

"why don't you just get off the couch?"

"i don't wanna move," hoseok whined, continuing his poking.

"fine." Jimin rolled his eyes and stood up. His spot was quickly replaced by hobi's legs.

"don't expect me to move them," hobi smiled innocently.

"bitch." Jimin muttered and hit hobi's legs with his fist, none too softly. he glanced around, but there was no other place to sit. every place was occupied by people or littered half-full pizza boxes.

taehyung, noticing jimin's dilemma, scooted up against the back of the couch. "come sit on me," taehyung casually offered. "i don't mind."

jimin couldn't hide the strawberry tone of red that crossed his face. he quietly complied, taking a seat on taehyung's lap.

taehyumg snaked his hands around jimin's small waist. he leaned forward and whispered, almost inaudible, into his ear. "that's better, isn't it?"

jimin's heart did a thing as he leaned back against taehyung, relaxing in his soft grip. taehyung rested his head in the crook of jimin's neck, lacking the ability to feel embarrassed in front of his friends.

jimin, on the other hand, was dying inside.

...

the game had long ended as a victory for barcelona. the television continued to play ads, though it had been muted. excluding taehyung, every boy had fallen asleep in their uncomfortable positions.

hoseok continued to lay on the couch, his head resting on yoongi's lap. yoongi's head was tilted back against the couch. jungkook had somehow managed to fall asleep sprawled on the coffee table, surrounded by chips. jin and namjoon had remained on the floor, their heads leaning towards one another, their legs tangled.

jimin snored quietly, his head resting against taehyung's shoulder, his eyes tightly shut. his plump, pink lips were slightly widened. to taehyung, they seemed so irresistible to kiss. taehyung could feel his heart melting as he watched the smaller boy breathe, curled up in his lap. he leaned forward slightly, his hands still tightly wrapped around jimin's waist. he hesitated for a split second before planting a soft kiss

on his neck,

then his ear,

then his temple,

then his forehead.

taehyung then shut his eyes, falling asleep in a matter of seconds, his head resting on jimin's.

...

a couple of hours passed. it was soon past midnight; the moon and stars shone brightly against the sky, casting odd shapes and shadows through the windows of the apartment.

voices piped up, piercing the silence. through the darkness, no one could tell who was who.

"do you think the moon has feelings?"

"if you don't shut up, i'm gonna kick your ass to the moon so you can personally ask it."

"what if everything actually has feelings?"

"what if this couch is actually screaming right now because we're sitting on it?"

"if you don't shut up, i'm gonna make you scream."

there were a couple heartbeats of silence.

"sorry. that sounded dirty."

"you know what else is dirty?"

"what?"

"my socks. i don't think i've washed them in a month."

"you don't share these kinds of things."

"i wonder how james pond is doing."

"speaking of ducks, i had some really good roast duck today."

"maybe it was james pond?"

"nope, don't say that."

"now i'm hungry."

"we still have six full boxes of pizza left."

"okay, guys, it's past midnight. could you maybe, like, shut the fuck up?"

"do you think we're actually going to be quiet just because you asked us to?"

"how's this? if you don't keep your mouth shut, i'll repost the video of jungkook's pants falling down."

with that, the room fell quiet.