Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Annabelle

Emma's P.O.V

For the next two days, no one would let me help with Elsa. I ended up on babysitting duty while the others were trying to figure out where Elsa had run off to. The day after I woke up, Killian stayed with me. We had some... Fun... Together. He said it was his way of welcoming me back. But today, I convinced him to go help. Belle stayed with the boys and I.

Henry, Roland and baby Neal were all playing, Henry shaking a rattle and making Neal laugh while Roland watched, laughing and playing peekaboo with him. Belle was going through books she'd brought over, trying to figure out how it had been possible for Killian to wake me up, and I was trying to fight off the cold that was apparently a

side-effect of the while frozen heart thing.

"Emma! I think I've got it!" Belle exclaimed from the kitchen. I got up and walked over to her. "Okay, what do you remember from the netherworld you were in?" She asked. I looked at her uncertainly.

"Uh... Snow... I was walking through snow and then, I was uh, tied to the mast of the Jolly Roger. You and everyone else was drowning. Then, I was above the fiery room that Henry, my mom and Aurora were in, and... Then after a while I woke up..." I said.

"And that's why Killian was able to wake you. Between going to that room to melt the ice in your heart, and the fact that you and Killian have the truest of love, just like your parents, you were able to wake up!" She said pointing to a page in the large brown book she was reading.

I read over what she had just explained. "So, the ice melted when I fell? And that ice was blocking the first true love's kiss, so once it was gone it worked," I concluded. Belle nodded.

Killian's P.O.V

I thought I'd had my share of odd that week. All I wanted was to find Elsa and make her pay for what she did to Emma. I wasn't expecting to come across the young girl on Main Street.

David and I had split up from the others when an orange flash caught our attention. We drew out swords and ran to it, hoping we'd be able to capture Elsa. When we found the source, it turned out to be what looked like a portal. The same kind Zelena had made.

There was a girl, probably not much older than Henry, standing where the portal was closing. I pointed my sword at her, thinking she was someone here to help Elsa. That is until she turned around.

She looked very similar to Emma. Her long, wavy hair, forest green eyes and the shape of her face were very similar to Emma. The only differences were that her hair was a dark brown, and there was something about her features that oddly enough reminded me of my brother, Liam.

"Who are you?" David demanded. "My name is Annabelle. I'm from the future and I'm here to help you. All of you,"

Annabelle's P.O.V

So, you're probably wondering who I am. Well, my names Annabelle and I'm 14 years old. What am I doing in Storybrooke you ask? Well, that actually quite a story.

You see, I grew up without a father. He was killed before my mother even knew she was pregnant. For the first seven years of my life, I was extremely close to my mother. But she was depressed, and got sick. Shortly after my seventh birthday, my mother died.

I was sent to live with my grandparents, who took good care of me until they too, were killed, trying to avenge my parents' deaths. At this point, I was ten. I lived with my uncle and older brother for four years, until my brother died in a car wreck.

At this point it was just my uncle and I left. We knew we didn't have anyone to help. We knew we needed to do something. That's when he brought up time travel. We were able to find the spell that had only been used once before.

We collected all the ingredients. We then realized that one of us had to sacrifice our life to complete the spell. Of course we both volunteered. He ended up convincing me that I more powerful, therefore should be the one to live.

After a sad goodbye that I do not wish to relive, I was able to finish the spell and got to when I needed to be in time: the day before my father died. If I stopped that, the chain of events that lead up to everyone I loved would be stopped too.

It was a crazy plan, I knew that. I still do. I knew that I'd be going against fate, but fate had... Well, screwed me over, and I decided that I was going to make my own fate. The difference between my reasons and the reasons of the previous user of the spell, Zelena, were different.Mine was to save multiple lives, not end them. My uncle had convinced me of that.

When I saw the men standing in front of me, I recognized both of them, but only knew one in the future. Yes, these were the people I was looking for. I almost started crying right then, but composed myself a nought to tell them my name and purpose.

I could tell the man I never knew was trying to piece together what was going on. Who I was. "You're Killian Jone, right?" I asked. He nodded slowly. "Annabelle. What an interesting name..." Killian said. "I was named after two very important people in my parents' lives. Two people that helped save my mother at one point," I said.

Both men nodded slowly. I knew this next revelation wasn't going to be easy, nor would it make sense, but it was necessary. I sighed and got ready to tell them the seditious of why I was here. I knew it would be the only way.

I sighed and thought briefly of who I was doing this for. My father, my mother, my grandparents and my brother and uncle. Then I thought of who all those people were at this point. What I'd probably end up addressing the as: Killian, Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Henry and Neal.

I took a deep breath and said "I'm here to save my father's life,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teehee! Sorry it's a little short, but I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think of Annabelle's back story! Thanks for reading!

~Jillchair8e