Chapter 10

Hey! Here's chapter 10, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10: The Cycle Ends (Emma P.OV)

"Rumple!" Belle called after him. "Where are you going?!?" She demanded. "To kill him!" He replied angrily. "Rumple, you can't!" Belle tried to take his and stop him. He shook it off and proofed away.

"Great! Where the hell did he go?!?" Killian asked. "Let me handle this," Belle sighed, grabbing a coat and running out of the shop, leaving us behind. "Ugh!" I exclaimed walking out of the shop, Killian right behind me.

"Love, it's okay," Killain tried to comfort me. I looked at him annoyed. "We have to help find him!" I exclaimed, "Let Belle find him. He'll listen, don't worry," Killian replied assuringly.

I shivered, it was starting to get really cold. "You okay? Do you want my coat?" Killian said, taking off his -much shorter and modern than usual- leather jacket and handing it to me.

I accepted it gratefully. It was starting to get dark and Killian wanted to go home, but I insisted on making sure Rumple and Belle were okay. With an annoyed Kiliian beside me, I drove to Rumple and Belle's house.

We got there just in time. Belle was screaming for help, and when I ran inside, I saw Pan and Elsa attacking Rumple. Elsa turned back to face me. "Oh, why it's the girl I froze! How did you get here, Saviour?" She asked mockingly.

"None of your business," I said sharply, trying to inconspicuously knock Pan out again. "Foolish, foolish child!" I heard Pan scolding his son. "Emma..." Rumple squeaked. Then, in a split second, everything went insane.

I yelled out in anger, sending a ray of light at Pan. Rumple got up, throwing a fireball at Elsa who dodged it and sent icicles flying everywhere. Pan tried to get up, but it seemed the little magic he had left was fading and he was turning old again. Killian, who was trying to sneak up on Elsa, was hit with one of her icicles and fell to the ground crying out in pain. I screamed his name, but it was too late. Elsa had seen her opportunity and had left with Killian.

But, why? Regina had put a cloaking spell on him! If Elsa had seen him as an enemy, she'd have seen him as someone else, and not the person she wanted to murder. She'd see a complete stranger.

I didn't want to think about this though. I realized that he was gone. Just like all the others. I fell to my knees, tears falling. Belle ran to my side to comfort me while Rumple walked over to his father.

"I'm going to say this one last time, Papa, you do not hurt the people I love. I'm done, dealing with you," he said. "There's only one now, Rumple, your son's dead. There is only one person in this universe that loves you. What the point?" Old man Pan said.

"That's it, you're dead," Rumple said, stabbing his father with the dagger that he magically made appear. "Rumple...?" Belle said nervously. I just sat there, in utter shock. Rumple stabbed Pan. There was a cloud of dark smoke like last time, but this time, Rumple stood there with a proud expression on his face one the smoke cleared.

"Rumple!" Belle exclaimed, running to hug him. They shared a kiss and my heart lurched. I had that. Just a few moments ago, the love of my life, my pirate... He was here, doing what he always did. Protecting me and because of that he was gone, and I had no idea where.

"How?" Belle asked after a moment. Rumple sighed. "I realized there was a loophole. A loophole with a price, but a way he could die and I could survive," he said, taking a seat on the couch.

"What?" Belle asked, sitting beside him. I was still sitting on the floor, my head buried in my hands. I looked up. "I had to give up my powers," he said sadly. Belle's jaw dropped. She searched his eyes momentarily before she started crying and kissed him. I let my head fall back into my hands.

Rumplestiltskin made a huge sacrifice that day. I would've been extremely proud of him if not for the fact that my true love hadn't just been kidnapped by an ice queen... person... Whatever the hell she was... And she was going to pay dearly.

"The Dark One cycle is broken," Rumple said, getting up. "Hey," Belle said with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face, "I'm so proud of you," she said. Rumple smiled sadly, but hugged her. "I needed to protect you," he sighed.

I stood up slowly. "Emma? Are you... Okay?" Belle asked sympathetically. I shook my head. No, I wasn't okay. We needed to find Killian. Now. "Emma, I've known him for some time, and he's a survivor. I'm sure he's planning on how to get back to you as we speak," Rumple assured me.

I nodded and ran out of the house. I got in my car and sped to the apartment. I walked in similarly to the way I had when Neal had fallen through the portal Tamara had made. My parents instantly knew something was wrong.

"Emma?!?" My mom asked worriedly. "Killian's gone," I sobbed as she hugged me. My dad came over and the three of us just stood there for what felt like forever, me sobbing and the two of them, just wanting me to feel wanted,loved even though Killian had just been kidnapped.

That night, I didn't sleep. I couldn't get myself to explain to my parents what had happened so they had to call Belle. She told them and we stayed up all night together. I was so grateful I had these amazing parents. I vowed to myself that I would kill this evil soul that took my one true love from me. She was going to pay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So now that you all hate me... Vote and comment! I hope you liked it!

~Jillchair8e