4.

**A/N***
You guys should comment and tell me what you think?! I really like this story so far and I want to continue it but not sure if I should so let me know!

Camila's POV

After being told off by that pretty dance teacher, I knew I had to try harder to be an actual parent for Lauren. I was so used to be alone, with just Oliver to look after but now I had a kid. And I had a lot more responsibility. I would have to figure out a plan so that I would be able to work and also take care of Lauren at the same time.

As I watched Lauren try to use her chop sticks while sitting at the table, I knew I would do anything for this little girl. Even though I would probably never admit it. I poked at my food with the chopsticks I had in my hand as I watched Lauren closely. She definitely did remind me of her mother. With the way she would stick her tongue out as she tried to concentrate or would roll her eyes whenever I said or did something she didn't like.

She even had her mother's laugh.

"Camz," Lauren's voice broke me out of my thoughts and I looked at her, raising an eyebrow, "Someone's at the door," she pointed towards the door and I could make out someone knocking, actually more like banging on the door.

I raised an eyebrow as I slowly stood up, looking at Lauren, "Stay here," I said simply as I made my way towards the door slowly, my hand on the gun at my side, I had yet to take off my holster. I peeked through the peephole and sighed when I saw that it was only Dinah and Niall, I dropped my hand as I pulled open the door.

"What the hell you guys? You gave me a heart attack," I said as I looked at my best friends.

"We've been trying to call you for like the last 3 hours. Where the hell did you run off to?" Dinah questioned, raising an eyebrow as she stepped past me and into my apartment.

"Yes, please, Dinah. Do come in," I said as I rolled my eye, stepping aside to allow Niall in as well. Niall walked in, turning to look at me.

"Dinah's right, Mila. You disappeared as soon as we had Danvers booked. What's up with that? You normally always stay to make sure everything gets done correctly. You're a slight perfectionist," Niall said as he looked at me.

"Slight," Dinah scoffed and I rolled my eyes.

"I couldn't today. I had more important matters to attend to," I said as I ran a hand through my hair.

"What's more important than your job to you? Because just last night you were sayin your job was everything," Niall said. Before I could answer there was the sound of clatter coming from the kitchen area.

"Camz! Oliver is eating your food!" I turned my head just in time to see Lauren walking into the living room, "Oh, hi," Lauren said as she spotted Niall and Dinah, waving softly. I looked at my friends to see shocked expressions on both of their faces.

I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair, trying to think of something to say.

"Camila, there's a kid in your living room," Niall was the first to speak. Dinah still in shock.

"I'm not just some kid," Lauren rolled her eyes,  putting her hands on her hips as she looked at Niall, "I'm Lauren. Her daughter."

"What the fuck?" Dinah mumbled.

"That's a bad word. That's $5 to the swear jar," Lauren said as she rolled her eyes again.

"I'm an adult I can say fuck anytime I want. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fu-,"

"Dinah," I cut my best friend off, fixing her with a glare. I can't believe this woman was expecting kids, she had a worse mouth than I did.

"What? The kid started it," Dinah said, pointing at Lauren. Lauren rolled her eyes yet again.

"My name is Lauren. Say it with me, Laur-en," Lauren said her name slowly as if insulting Dinah's intelligence and I smirked slightly in amusement. Yep, definitely my kid. Niall snickered as Dinah glared at Lauren playfully.

"Whatever, Lauser," Dinah said. I rolled my eyes as I walked over to Lauren, kneeling down so that I was eye level with her.

"Lauren, these are my best friends, Dinah and Niall. I've known them since I was about your age," I said, "Why don't you go in my room and watch tv while I talk to them for a little while."

"I can watch Spongebob?" Lauren asked, looking at me with those big green eyes of hers.

"Sure, kiddo. Watch whatever you want," I said as I turned her around and gently pushed her towards my bedroom door. Lauren grinned and sprinted into my room. I sighed as I stood up, watching as she closed my door and I turned around to look at Dinah and Niall.

"So...like who's kid is she?" Dinah asked, looking at me.

"She's my kid," I said as I walked into the kitchen to clean up the mess Oliver had made, Niall and Dinah followed after me and stood at the doorway.

"Yeah but with who?" Niall questioned, leaning against the doorway.

"Ariana," I said simply as I stood up, throwing the plate in the sink. I grab the broom and began to swim up the food. I didn't have to look at Dinah and Niall to know that they were in shock.

"Ariana? That's your kid with Ariana?" Dinah asked.

"Yep," I said as I swept the food up into the dustpan and tossed it into the trash.

"Ariana was here?" Niall asked

"No," I said, shaking my head as I put the broom away.

"But you just said-," Dinah started.

"Ariana died," I said as I turned to look at my friends. Their expressions were once again looks of shock as they looked at me.

"She died? But how?"

"She must have been sick," I shrugged as I ran a hand through my hair, leaning against the fridge, "All I know is Lauren is my daughter. She showed up on my doorstep with a birth certificate and a letter from Ariana. Ari was pregnant during our wedding. She ran because in her own twisted way she was just looking out for me. She wanted me to succeed in life. She raised Lauren on her own and now, I have to do the same. I have to care for and protect that little girl for the love of my life."

It was silent for a moment and I ran a hand down the side of my face, waiting for my friends to say something. Dinah and Niall both exchanged looks with one another before stepping towards me. Niall placed his hand on my shoulder and Dinah stood next to him.

"You won't have to do this on your own, Mila," Niall said.

"Yeah, we'll be here to help to. We've got your back," Dinah said as she grinned at me, "But you need to do some serious shopping for that kid because lets face it, Mila, your apartment isn't really kid friendly."

"I have no idea what to buy for kids, Dinah," I frowned as I looked at Dinah. Dinah just grinned at me and pulled out her phone.

"That's alright. I know just the girls for the job."

"Oh god, no."

Dinah blatantly ignored me as she dialed a number and put her phone to her ear, grinning at me.

"Hey, babe. What are you, Ally, and Cheryl doing tomorrow? Really? Great. You guys are taking Camila shopping."

I frowned at Dinah as she continued to make preparations. I hate this woman.