After all that was the only thing I see her having that Xavier would want.

A few hours later and it was now lunch time.

Sky had dived for me when she seen me in the lunch hall. Clearly hearing the rumours about me and Riker from earlier she had started questioning me.

For the students that seen our exchange from the windows, I'm sure it looked like something was going on from how close we were. Then there was the kiss on the check. It's all I've been hearing about all day and I knew Riker knew what he was doing when he did it.

He wanted to cause trouble and he was doing just that.

"What the fuck happened between you and the smoking hot Kennedy earlier." Squealed Sky for the hundredth time as she basically threw her lunch tray down on the table. I watched as a bit of food flew off the plate but she didn't care.

"Nothing he was just asking me something." I replied taking another bite of my food. I hoped the less interested I seemed in the topic the quicker she would drop it.

Of course I was talking about my best friends right now and that would never happen.

Anything that happened in my life seemed to be the most interesting thing to go about this school.

"They said he kissed you on the check." Shrugged Jake as he ate his food. Thankfully he didn't seem to think it was a big deal either and I silently thanked him for that.

"Because he did. I think it was probably pay back for when I kissed him on Friday." I responded like it was no big deal taking another bite of my food.

Jake started to choke on his food and I just looked at him amused as Sky looked at me not sure what to say.

The whole scene was funny if you asked me. In fact I was thinking about signing up our school for a reality TV show. Imagine how much we could all make just from that.

"You did what?!" Asked Jake as he finally stopped dying and looked at me with wide eyes.

Maybe he did care about the situation more than I first thought.

"It's not what you think." I rolled my eyes at what they were thinking. Riker would be the last person I would go out with.

"I don't want to know what was going through your head. Plus I thought you were still seeing Dayton?" asked Sky trying to gather all the information she could. She loved when stuff like this was happening.

Drama was always the best thing to happen when it wasn't your own drama.

Swallowing the food I was eating I spoke up again. "It's not really seeing each other, we just mess around now and again. We actually haven't talked to each other for a few days."

"Is that wise?"

"Why?" I asked Jake curiously as I kept eating.

Food was life.

"Him and Riker are close."

"What has that got to do with anything." I asked not really paying any attention at all.

"Don't you think maybe Riker is planning something?"

Finishing off my food I rolled my eyes for what was probably the millionth time.

My friends were sometimes too paranoid.

Riker was good but he wasn't that good. I was the one to talk to Dayton first and frankly when Riker seen use kissing a few days ago he look just as surprised about the news as anyone.