After-effects (cont.)

I BET Y'ALL WEREN'T EXPECTING THAT KSJDHBVAFUOGDU

WOOOOO

Now, please enjoy this next/last part :)

-Amanda

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Previously on NCIS: Los Angeles...

"What year is it, Deeks?" Kensi asked, more tears clouding her vision.

"Twenty Ten?"

Kensi's left hand lifted to cover her mouth and prevent a sob from coming out of it.

"Oh, you're engaged..." He said sadly, "Damn...How long was I out?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"How long is this supposed to last?" Callen asked the doctor.

"It could be a couple of hours, just while the anesthesia wares off, just as it could last the whole month."

Kensi was trying to remain calm... It's just temporary, she would say to herself.

"Kens... Kensi, you're bleeding." Callen said, when he looked at her suddenly, "You reopened one of your wounds."

"We can get that restitched for you, Miss Blye."

Kensi nodded, not even realizing she was bleeding. She didn't feel the pain of it reopening. She couldn't feel anything. She exited the room with an intern.

"Is Kensalina okay?" Deeks asked, a concerned look adorning his face.

"She'll be fine.." Sam replied, "Are you okay?"

"I think so.." Deeks said, "What am I missing here? I feel like I'm stuck in the past, what's happening?"

"Well, for starters, it's twenty-eighteen, Deeks." Callen said bluntly.

His eyes widened, "What?"

The doctor set down his patient chart, "This amnesia should ware off soon, Mister Deeks. Stay calm."

Deeks nodded slowly and waited for the doctor to leave to speak up again, "So, I'm hoping the ring on her finger was my doing."

Sam chuckled, "Yes, Deeks, it was."

"Okay good. I didn't want to have to hunt someone down." He joked.

"You should get some sleep." Callen said, "Let us know if you need anything."

"I will. Thank you, guys." Deeks nodded, reaching for his phone, but realizing he didn't have it. Kensi did.

Outside of the room, Callen was raging, "Where the hell is Mosley? This was her doing."

"Technically it wasn't, but I see what you mean." Sam joked lightly.

Callen glared, "How has she not been fired?"