Secrets

Ayeeee

This one takes place a bit after the episode "Fighting Shadows" (6x18) in which the team reveals that they'd known about the Densi relationship.

I haven't made a Nell/Kensi friendship one, so here we gooo

-:-

"You okay, Kens?" Deeks asks, sitting on her desk. He gets no answer.

"Earth to Kensi," He snaps his fingers in her face.

"Huh, what?"

"What's up? You've been sitting there, staring at that pencil case as if you were going to kill it."

"No, nothing. It's nothing." Kensi waves him off.

Deeks takes her hand, "You can't do this, you shouldn't have to hide everything, we're together now. You can tell me."

This brings a smile to Kensi's lips, and she nods, "Yeah, no, you're right. I'm sorry."

"It's okay.. Now, tell me what's going on."

She sighs and looks over at the OPS center, "Nell's been acting weird. She hasn't been talking to me, and she's like the only girlfriend I've had that I can actually talk to about anything but girly crap, and she's just, she's ignoring me.. I can't help but wonder if I've done something."

Deeks chuckles, "Badass Blye has a thawed heart."

Kensi scoffs and slaps his arm playfully.

"You should talk to her. It never hurts to ask, Kens."

"But, what if it's because I didn't tell her about us, like, before she figured it out?"

"Again, it never hurts to ask. We can have dinner tomorrow. Go talk to her, babe." Deeks says, as he hung his bag around his neck.

"Thank you." Kensi presses her lips to his gently.

"Good luck." He says walking out.

Kensi sighs, walks up to OPS, and sees Eric talking to Nell.

"Nell, can I talk to you?"

Nell ignores her, and continues talking to Eric.

"Eric, go away." Kensi sighs.

"What if I don't-" Eric starts, but shut up when he sees Kensi's face, "I'm going."

"That was kind of rude." Nell say smugly.

"What's wrong, Nell. Why haven't you been talking to me?"

"You're smart. You can figure it out."

"It's because I didn't tell you about Deeks and I, right?" Kensi sighs.

"Pretty much." Nell says.

"I'm sorry. You know how I am, Nell.."

"Okay, I know. I get that you're private, but come on, Kens. I think we're at that point where we can call each other best friends. You can tell me anything."

Kensi sighs, "The thing is that the only person I completely trust was Deeks, and I wasn't used to anyone else being there other than him.. I'm really sorry. I won't do it again.. I do trust you, Nell."

"Alright. I'm sorry, too. I guess I didn't actually put that into perspective.." Nell smiles.

"So we're good?" Kensi asks.

"Yeah, we're good." Nell bumps her elbow with Kensi's, "But I just want to know one thing, since, you know, you didn't tell me anything..."

"Sure, shoot."

"Is he good?" Nell chuckles.

"Good at what?"

"Good in bed."

"Nell Jones!"