Alternate Universe 1

WOAH HI

I'M NOT DEAD

So yeah, i got creative and came up with a few of these alternate universe stories based on prompts i received from some of my friends who watch ncisla and some i found looking around tumblr. This on wil probably be a drabble, so yeah woo.

idek what i was thinking when i wrote this one tho so enjoy!
-Amanda xx

Prompt: "Stop"

"Stop what?"

"Stop being so handsome, it's fucking me up."

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been quite the while since Kensi Blye left her house. She's a home body, can you blame her? She spends her days watching Spanish soap operas or those sad or weird ass movies that come up on Hallmark or Lifetime, all the while eating junk food and take out, yet she isn't flabby or out of shape.

This al changed because her two bet friends, Talia and Nell, pulled up to her house claiming that if she didn't leave her house, she'd get clinically depressed.

"Don't be idiots, that won't happen." Kensi had said.

"It will so," Nell said, "When was the last time you got out, Kensi?"

"Better yet; when was the last time you got laid?" Talia interjected.

Kensi huffed and rolled her eyes, "I don't know, and I frankly don't care, so why don't you girl go to where ever you plan on going and I can stay here watching," she paused for a second to check the name of the movie she was had been watching on the server, "'Stalked by my Neighbor'."

"Goddamn it, Kensi." Talia groned, "Get your lazy ass of of that couch, bathe, and get dressed!"

Kensi's eyes widened at her best friend's tone, "Fine, fine, Jeez."

It took her about an hour to get bathed, made up, and dressed in black jeans, and a flowy top.

"Happy?" Kensi glared at Nell and Talia.

Both responded, "Very."

-:-

There's a reason why Kensi doesn't get out much... that reason being men. She hasn't had very good luck with them.

Already, about five drunk bastards have approached her to ask her for a dance. And of course, she declined. Her friends were no where to be seen. She was just sitting at the bar, playing with her drink, until a strikingly handsome blonde dude sat next to her.

She was so damn bored that a;l she did for a half a minute was stare at the back of the stranger's head, until he turned around, making her cheeks heat up with embarrassment.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." The man spoke up.

Kensi bit her lip, "Yeah, about that.. I kind of didn't bring my camera.. so.."

The man laughed, making her heart flutter, "Well, I see you're a, uh, funny one."

She stuck out her hand, "My name's Kensi."

"Marty. Nice to meet you." The man, that now had a name, shook her hand.

They sat in a quite comfortable silence looking at each other, after Marty asked the bartender what he wanted to drink, until Kensi spoke up.

"Just, just stop."

"What?" Maty asked confusedly, "Uh, stop what?"

"Stop being so handsome, it's-it's fucking me up, you bastard."

Marty chuckled, "I could say the same about you."

Kensi flshed him a smile,"I like you, Marty."

"Good, then what do you say we get outta here?"

.

.

.

.

.

She'd have to thank the girls later.