Defectors

So this is based on the episode Defectors, set to air on the 16th, but the air date has been pushed back.

idk, there are many speculations about this episode, & i tend to be pessimistic, but i actually think that this will be resolved faster than one would think.. episode and a half, maybe two.

And I don't think that Kensi will break up with Deeks, or be a bitch to him, because thats not Kensi. However, she does look pissed, but I happen to think it's for obvious reasons (them being the fact that he never told her what was going on or the possibilities of an arrest taking place during what seemed to be a date.)

They love each other too much & they've gone through too much shit together to break up. We all know Deeks isn't the kind of guy to go around wanting to kill people.

And like CBS said, it'll be resolved by the winter hiatus soooo

YUS

And hence was born this drabble thingy

-:-

"Martin Deeks?"

"What's up?"

"Put your hands above your head," the cop said, "you're being arrested for murder."

Deeks raises his hands over his head, and looks at Kensi while they cuff him, and tenderly says, as if they were already used to it, "I love you."

Kensi, confused, stands there speechless, watching as they duck him into the squad car.

Many emotions rushed through her head regarding the events happening before her. As soon as the car drove off, she pulls out her phone, as if she were just snapped out of a trance, and dials Hetty's number as quickly as she could.

"Hello?" Hetty answers.

Kensi stays silent, slowly walking backwards until she felt the concrete wall behind her. She is incapable of speaking right now.

"Kensi?" Hetty asks softly, "I just received word that he was arrested. Miss Jones and Mister Beale are trying to figure things out. Assitant Director Granger is on his way to where you are. Stay calm."

Kensi nods, forgetting that she's currently on the phone, and quickly peeps out an okay.

-:-

The hurt and confusion she felt an hour ago is long gone and replaced with anger when she enters the LAPD station and sees him standing in front of the gate of the holding cell.

Granger looks at Kensi before walking off to talk to the cops that arrested him, "Take it easy, Agent Blye."

She sighs, and walks to the cell, "You think you can tell me what's going on now?"

"Kens.." Deeks starts.

"No, no, you don't get to Kens me," She glares, "Why would you keep something like this from me? Something like murder..."

"I knew you'd react like this, and I knew you'd have questions... I didn't want you to worry.."

"I've surpassed worry, Deeks.." Kensi's eyes water.

"I promise I'll explain this all to you-"

"Yeah, when, Deeks? When?"

He stays silent, "I don't know.. but I will."