Ashton-broken wrist

Ages
Luke=19
Ash=21
Cal=19
Mikey=20

It started out a normal day for the 4 fellow lads in Sydney Australia. Visiting family was always a joy for them. So when Ashton decided to play football (soccer). Things got a little more aggressive.

"Hey Ash, umm mom said that we're having everyone over for a BBQ with the Hemmings, Hoods, and Clifford's. And was hoping you would help set up?l my little brother of 11 asked me. We had a month back in Australia before we had to leave back to LA again, so I tried cherishing every moment here.

"Yeah of course I will, be down in a second." I answer him and he walks out with a slight nod. I change my clothes into a random black band tee and some skinny jeans. I brush my teeth and comb through my hair real quick. I topple down the stairs ready to help.

"Oh thank you honey, can you first call Calum? See if he is for sure coming along with his sister. I only know his parents are coming." I pull out my phone scrolling through to find "cdizzle" and press call.

"Hey Ash what's up?" He greets me.
"My mom was wondering if you and Mali were coming over for the BBQ today?"
"Oh um yah Mali is actually out of town for the weekend her music producer called an emergency meeting. So just my parents and I."
"Sounds great, I gotta help out but I'll see you later?"
"Of course"
I hang up and start setting up and lifting and carrying things.

"Hey ma? Who's gonna do the BBQing?" (I can't English)

"I thought Luke's father Andy could. I asked him and said he and his family will be a little early." I nodd and finish bringing out the cooler filled with beers, sodas, water, and lemonade.

  I hear a knock at the door and look through the window real quick to see that it is my best mate Luke and his family. I sprint to the door and open it to the Hemmings family welcoming them in.

"Hello. So you guys have been here before. Do you need help carrying anything?" I ask being polite.

"No we got it, thank you though Ashton." Mr. Hemmings tells me and makes his way to the backyard with equipment for the BBQ.

Liz, Ben and Jack follow him out and Luke stays with me. Seeing now, we just got back 2 days ago. And looking at Luke must be what we all look like. Tired and annoyed. Jet lag always sucks but so does wearing ourselves out over tour and such.

"How are you Luke?" He gives me a look like he's saying 'are you serious?'

"Me too man, me too. But would you mind helping me out carrying and setting up everything for today?" He nods his head slightly and I direct us towards the kitchen to start.

1 hour later

Now the Hood and Clifford family were here, or at least who could come of the two families. Being with family and friends gave me a sense of comfort. It makes me think of the old days before we picked up on fame.

We all gathered in chairs around the tables that we pushed together so everyone could be together. Or should I say I PUSHED TOGETHER. Anyways.

Everyone dishes up and settles down in a seat. There were scattered 'thank yous' And 'this is really good' towards Andy and he simply waved them off.

Conversation was exchanged between the families. Harry was talking to Michael about some guitar riff he learned. Jack was laughing at something Luke said. Joy and Liz chatting like always. Everything was good.

"So boys, how has tour treated you?" My mother spikes up in her Australian accent that I've apparently been loosing.

"It's alright." Luke responds first, with a yawn after. Writing that made me yawn cuz of the word yawn.