"I can't call you Hermoine?"

Kayli sat talking to Draco for a half hour, then she felt herself yawn. Bawling up next to Draco against the wall, she decided to take a nap. After a few minutes, Draco took out a blanket from underneath the seat and place it over her.

He heard a knock, and looked over to she a girl he knew too well with brown locks of hair and the same color eyes standing in the doorway.

"Hello Hermoine." Draco smiled.

The girl had quite the shocked look on her face. "Huh?"

"I can't call you Hermoine?" Draco asked politely.

"What's the catch, Malfoy?" Hermoine said rather annoyed.

Draco sighed. "No catch. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for how I treated you."

Kayli, opened her eyes, just as the girl shifted her weight from her left foot to her right.

"Oh, well, what brings this about?" She asked.

"Recent events proceeding the war ending." Draco looked to the ground.

"Thank you Malfoy." She said sitting across from him.

"He has a first name you know." Kayli muttered from next to him.

The girl drew her attention to Kayli, as she sat up.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice you there." Hermoine said looking to her.

"Nice." She snarled.

"Who are you?" Hermoine said.

"Hermoine, this is Kayli Parker. Kayli this is Hermoine Granger." Draco smiled at Kayli.

"Nice to meet you." Hermoine spoke softly to her.

"So Hermoine, what brings you to our cart?" Draco asked.

"Well Head Boy and Head Girl are supposed to meet before we arrive at school." Hermoine said with no soft tone.

Draco held his hand up. "Hermoine, I have already informed McGonagall that I can not be Head Boy this year. She agreed that Harry Potter will take my place."

"Somebody didn't get the memo." Kayli muttered under her breath.

"Well I'll just return to our cart then. Good day to you Malfoy and Kayli." Hermoine got up from her seat and left the cart.

Kayli turned to Draco. "I should get back to my brothers."

"Yeah I should get changed into my robes." Draco said, looking around the cart.

She stood up. "Here's your blanket back."

He took it from her hands, and looked at how soft and small they were, and then back to her face. "So I'll see you in the great hall?"

"After I meet with my great aunt to get early sorted." Kayli smiled.

She left the cart and Draco grabbed the doorframe, and he watched her leave. Once she was out of sight, he twirled back in the cart and sat on the right side. Blaise came round and cornered, grabbing onto the doorway, he stumbled and then sat opposite of his friend.

"Oh boy." Draco said , lying out on his side.

Blaise laughed. "She's got you on a string."