"I'm Luna. That was Draco."

As three weeks had gone by, Kayli was sitting in her bedroom in London getting ready to go school supply shopping.

"All ready?" Her dad came in the door.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Kayli asked her father."

Her father smiled looking down at his pajamas. "Because I'm staying home with Talia."

"Lucky." Kayli muffled.

He shook his head and when she finished tying her shoe, he followed her downstairs where her two brothers and stepmother were waiting for her. She took them to a place called Diagon Alley.

Arriving in front of a shop called Flourish and Botts, Jessa turned to the three.

"Alright I'm going to help Asher and Slade find the first year and fourth year things. Do you need any help Kayli?" Jessa asked her stepdaughter.

"No I think I've got it." Kayli waved her list.

"Okay well meet us back here at noon." Jessa said.

Kayli nodded and headed into the store. Unfortunately, it wasn't very busy so she couldn't loose her stepmother. She looked at some of the glass cases before deciding she had no idea what she was looking for.

She noticed a girl's back turned to her, she had long white blonde hair. She tapped her shoulder and got a look at her face as she turned around.

The girl had blue almost grey eyes. She had a nice smile as well.

"Yes?" The girl asked.

"Oh I was just wondering if you could help me find the books required for seventh years at Hogwarts." She smiled.

"I've been looking for them myself as well." The girl laughed.

"Maybe we could look together." Kayli offered.

"Okay." The girl led her to a certain section of the store.

"I'm Kayli by the way, Kayli Parker." Kayli smiled.

"I'm Luna. Luna Lovegood." The girl smiled.

"Nice to meet you Luna." Kayli said.

"So if you go to Hogwarts, how come I've never seen you." Luna asked.

"Me and my family moved here from America. My stepmother is the niece of the headmaster." Kayli smiled.

"Headmaster McGonagall!" Luna said, a little loudly.

"I guess that's the one." Kayli laughed.

"So what house do you want to be in?" Luna asked.

"What do you mean?" Kayli was curious.

"Well at Hogwarts, we are sorted into four houses. The brave ones go into Gryffindor, the proud ones go into Slytherin, the loyal ones go into Hufflepuff, and the smart ones go into Ravenclaw. Like me!" Luna pointed to herself.

"I'll probably be in Ravenclaw." Kayli laughed.

After finding all their books, Luna and Kayli finished the rest of their school shopping together as well.

"I have an hour to kill before I have to meet my stepmom and brothers. What should we do?" Kayli asked her new friend.

"You have an owl right?" Luna asked.

"Yes, he was my mother's. I named him Leo, after my mom's zodiac sign." Kayli smiled.

"Then let's get something to eat." Luna said.

The two passed a broom shop, and Kayli pulled her into it. She always wanted one, but her father said they were too dangerous.

After looking at several, Luna grabbed her arm and starting pulling her out the door, when Kayli bumped into a boy and the two toppled over him landing on top of her.

"Well hey there." Kayli laughed.

The boy looked similar to Luna, he had the same the white blonde hair, but his eyes were definitely grey.

He blushed shyly and the two got up. "I do apologize."

"It's alright." Kayli blushed.

"I'm-" The boy was interrupted by Luna coming back towards them and taking Kayli's arm again.

"Kayli, I'm starving." Luna said rolling her eyes."

"It was nice being tackled by you." Kayli laughed following Luna.

"Wait Kayli-" the boy barely finished before she was gone. He turned to see the broom she was looking at, the Nimbus 2001.

Kayli turned to Luna once they reached a place called the Leaky Cauldron.

"Do you know that boy?" Kayli asked.

Luna nodded. Kayli's eyes widened.

"Well who was he?" Kayli asked.

"That was Draco." Luna said.

After eating lunch, Kayli said goodbye to Luna and promised to meet up at school, she went back to her family and they used to Floo Network to get home.

She told her brothers about Luna, and about that boy Draco, and for some reason she felt actually glad that they had moved to London.