"Please just stay away."

Kayli woke Saturday morning early, as she dressed in some of her 'muggle' clothes. She wore a thin gray and white mid-sleeve and a green scarf as well a black leather jacket that she had gotten for her birthday, and some silver gloves that Pansy had given her.

She made her way to the middle of the common room and started to work on her Herbology homework.

After twenty minutes, she eyed her watch and headed toward the boys dormitory. She knocked on the door first and then when there was no answer, she opened the door to find Draco lying asleep in his bed.

She shook him hard first, and then when he didn't move she pulled the blanket from around him and he tumbled over to the side.

"What the hell?" He shouted rising from the ground.

Kayli laughed as Draco was in only his boxers, and she turned away from him, giggling like crazy.

"You better get some clothes on or we are going to be late." Kayli giggled.

"Well go so I can get dressed." He shouted.

"Where's your chest hair?" She asked smiling.

"Really? Go!" He shouted and she left the room laughing hysterically.

About five minutes later he came out with a white under shirt and a black sweater vest and his Slytherin tie.

"You ready?" He asked, grabbing his jacket from the chair.

"Yep, let's go get some food so we can watch the Gryffindor tryouts." She said dragging his arm and pulled him out of the common room and towards the Great Hall.

As they reached the hall, practically no one was there. All were either at Ravenclaw tryouts, which started at like 5 this morning, or sleeping in.

Kayli spotted Luna and Neville sitting with Harry and them, and Draco followed her on heels.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and a ginger girl sat on the opposite side as Luna and Neville. Kayli took a seat next to Luna, and Draco sat next to her across from Hermione who had Ron on the left of her, and The ginger girl and Harry on the right of her.

"Morning Kayli, Draco." Harry smiled, looking back down to his plate of food.

Draco heard Ron snarl and then felt a sharp pain in his lower leg.

"Hermione, you accidentally hit me under the table, I think that was meant for Ron." Draco smirked.

"Sorry." Hermione must of kicked Ron this time because he yelped in pain and then began to run his hand up and down his leg.

"Have you guys met Ginny?" Luna said pointing to the girl across from her.

"Hi, I'm Kayli Parker." Kayli held out her hand.

"Ginny Weasley." The girl shook her hand.

"Ginny." Draco nodded as he reached for a green apple.

"Malfoy." She said, not looking up.

"Luna weren't you going to watch to see how the Ravenclaws did?" Draco asked, biting into the apple.

"Yeah but that meant I couldn't have breakfast with Neville." She said, jabbing her fork into her egg.

Kayli looked to the boy on her left who was blushing now.

The eight sat eating in silence, Kayli only managed to eat a waffle as she wasn't all that hungry. Then Hermione broke the silence as they began to finish.

"I love your outfit, Kayli." Hermione said pointing to her jacket.

"Thanks, I bought it from a muggle shop in London, Basil I think was." Kayli said looking to Draco who just shrugged.