"See you on the pitch."

Kayli had changed out of her school clothes into something more comfortable. She pulled over a black shirt with a faded colorful heart on it. She grabbed an orange sweatshirt from her closet, and made her way to the middle of the common room.

Blaise was sitting there, waiting for her. He wore a simple white t-shirt with a Slytherin jacket. He stood up at the sight of her.

"Cute." He mumbled.

"What?" She turned to him.

"Time to go." Blaise said making his way to the common room door.

They left and the portrait closed, and the two headed towards the Gryffindor common room.

"Don't know the password, love." Blaise whispered in her ear.

"Hey guys." A voice came from behind them.

Kayli turned to see Neville with Luna, hands entwined. Neville whispered the password to the Fat Lady, and they were allowed in.

Kayli looked around the common room, beautiful colors of red and gold. Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione were sitting in the middle on the floor.

The four sat down to join them and Ron didn't eye any of them. He mumbled something and Harry had to have him say it louder.

"Kayli can I talk to you for a minute please?" Ron nearly shouted.

Kayli looked to Blaise, and he gave her a weak smile. "Go on love, I'll play nice."

He sat down next to Ginny and she gave him an odd look. "Zabini."

"Weaslette." Blaise snapped back and Neville laughed a bit.

Ron led Kayli over towards the first years bedrooms. He made sure no one was listening and then started to whisper.

"Look Kayli I know we got off on the wrong foot-" Ron whispered.

"It's cool, dude. Come on." She said, tapping his shoulder.

They spent the night laughing, play cards, and drinking shots of Firewhiskey, which Kayli hadn't had before.

"And you call yourself a wizard." Neville had joked.

Blaise and Kayli were about to leave when Hermione stopped her.

"Hey why don't you stay? Luna's staying. I mean we have extra beds." Hermione smiled.

Kayli turned to Blaise and he smiled. Them he just kissed her on the forehead.

"Love, I'll be fine." He bid a farewell and with that he was gone.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Hermione asked curiously.

"No. Me and Blaise, nope. Its just a nickname he uses for me." Kayli smiled and she followed her towards the bedrooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was running, he had taken her. Where had he taken her? He ran down as many alleys until he reached a dead end. Then he heard her voice, calling to him.

"Kayli!" He shouted into the air.

He tried to follow her voice but she was growing weaker and weaker. He stopped another dead end.

But what he saw was worse. There she laid, on the brink of death. Her nearly lifeless body. His father's cape around her. Her blue-green eyes closing for one last time.

He bent down and placed his lips against hers but they were cold.

He woke up screaming and sweating, he needed to see her, he needed to hear her voice, feel her even.