Chapter 9: You are an original vampire, so act like one!

Începe de la început

"Well...you are back....I'm happy you are here again." He said as he kept hugging her and Astrid looked up to him.

"How have you been? After Clary...." She asked and she didn't have to finish her sentence for sadness to return to his eyes. For whatever reason, she forgot that Clary was Sebastian's sister. Astrid and Kaleb both cared about each other deeply. It was a brother and a sister relationship, people would say. They had no idea what was yet to come. They were not ready to witness the bond break.

"I've been as good as I can possibly be. How about you?" He said and she nodded her head as she said that she was fine.Then he looked at the rest of them and once he saw Imelda he gulped. The fear was evident in his eyes as he looked at her. She just smiled in his face as she waved.

"Don't worry, Kaleb. I won't rip your head off....Yet.." She said with a smile on her face and Astrid sent her a scolding look before Imelda rolled her eyes and looked back to the King. Kaleb sat down next to Gehenna which was far away from Imelda.

"Well....Can we continue now?" Sebastian asked clearly annoyed with being interruped all the time. And once they all nodded their heads he continued.

"Since Astrid hasn't been here in ten years. Why don't I give you a quick recap?" He said as he got up and started walking around the office as he spoke. He told her about the investigation they have opened. An investigation to catch the person responsible for thousands of deaths of hunters... She gulped as she continued listening to what he was saying. He had no idea that she was the one commiting the crimes.

He told her they had the hair sample that they were running some tests on. And he told her that they would not stop until the killer is caught. And then he told them about the note they have received from the Moon Goddess. It's been few months since they got it. And something snapped in Imelda's head. She looked up at him as she asked him if she could see the note they got. He frowned but nodded his head as he gave her the note. Imelda read the note and smiled sadly.

"This is not the note from the Moon Goddess. This is the note from the Moon himself." She said with a sad smile on her face and he raised an eyebrow.

"You are telling me that the Moon is declaring war to us?" Sebastian asked and she shook her head violently.

"No....No....He isn't declaring war. He is trying to warn you. Listen...On the note is written: "Dany Rhaegos is here and ready and so is he.... You must help him before it is too late." There is no signature. The Moon never leaves any signatures...He must have gathered the last bit of strength he had to send this to you." She said and they all looked confused. Sebastian sat back in his chair as he raised his eyebrow.

"And how do you know all of this?" He asked her suspiciously. She could understand why they would not trust her but they had to do it this time.

"I know it because the Moon used to be my friend before Dany Rhaegos trapped him.... That was the first and last time that he came to Earth. Dany grew angry once she found out that he did not return her feelings and she took a part of his heart with her so that she could invade his home....Without those stones the Moon can hardly fight back.... He is trying to warn you that she is coming for us....And that she has someone captive..Someone other than him...Someone you all care about." She said and Sebastian sighed. He had no idea what to do. For the first time in his life he had no idea what to do.

"Well...she already cursed one of our pack members. He only turns human on the Blood Moon... And we haven't had Blood Moon in centuries... Unfortunately, until the Blood Moon comes our member will have to spend the rest of his days in a dungeon made by the former Queen. Now....what the hell are we supposed to do until then? How are we supposed to stop this Goddess? Similar thing happened before. Rebell Sinclair..... she.... she thought she killed her, but she didn't. Is she immortal now or what?" Sebastian asked clearly frustrated. Especially with saying his soulmate's mother's name. No one knows, but he still remembers how she died. He may have been possessed, but his hand is still the hand that took her life away.