Chapter 15: Take her light away!

The following two days have been hard for all of them. Sebastian was going out of his freaking mind. He was not showing that but he was. His soulmate remembered it all now, but he has been unconscious ever since and Sebastian was not sure when would he be able to get out of his cage. He could not risk the safety of his people. Not even for Elois and that is what made him a great King. Enfys and Gehenna have been fighting a bit. However, they would make up pretty quickly. Gehenna was saying how Astrid did not deserve what she got. How she made a mistake and was just a kid.

And Enfys was saying that she got everything she deserved. Sebastian felt really bad for what he did to Astrid, but he believed it was the right thing to do. Kaleb was sitting in his room. No one knew what he was thinking about. No one. He has been pretty silent ever since he found out the truth about Astrid. And he felt no sympathy for her. He would lay on his bed and sometimes he would catch himself thinking about things he was not supposed to. Ever since Clary, his soulmate died, it has been getting harder and harder for him to control his own mind and he was sure that sooner or later the Beast inside him would wake up again and he would once again be known as the Mad Hybrid.

And then there was Imelda who has never felt the way she felt then. It has only been two days and she already missed Astrid. She hoped that she was somewhat okay. She could not understand why did her soulmate not tell her to save her. All it would take was a single word from her and no one would ever again be able to find them or dare to touch them. No one. As she was about to lay back to sleep someone marched into her room. She was ready to yell at the person and tell them to get out when she saw who it was. Sebastian Saga Apollyon stood in her room himself. He has never spoken to her directly. Never. So, this was kind of weird. She felt enormous anger just by looking at him, but she could never do anything about it. She owed Esme Saga that much.

"I understand that you are angry with me, but I am asking you to come with me now. I want you to meet someone." He said as he looked her directly into her angry eyes, but she just stood her ground. Without making any move.

"Who do I have to meet?" She asked and he sighed as his eyes looked sad now. The determination from earlier long gone.

"The man we all thought died eleven years ago. My soulmate, Astrids' brother. I want you to meet him. I want you to see in whose name did Astrid kill all those hunters." He said as sadness came to his face too now and Imelda could understand. If Astrid was to die, she would literally go out of her freaking mind. And seeing Sebastian still stand on his own two feet, while still not even being close to losing his sanity made her want to bow to him. She nodded her head and followed him out of her room and down the stairs.

Once they got down she saw Kaleb giving her strange looks and then they went down the dark hallway and once the doors at the end of the hall opened she wanted to throw up. All kinds of weapons and cages were there. She knew that Esme Saga was dark, but she never thought that the mind of the Fearless Witch would be this messed up. Then they stopped infront of a certain cage. She looked inside and there he was. A man with black hair and brown eyes was sitting on a bed and trembling. Not in fear, not at all. There was no fear in this mans' eyes, only hate. Pure hate. The man looked up to them then and Sebastian neared the cage.

"Elois...This is... This is Imelda Louise Torgunna. A friend of Astrid." He said and then he looked at Imelda. She looked like the type of woman every man would fall for. Not him though. He only had his eyes on Sebastian.

"Your name...sounds familiar....I..I am sorry.. I would remember....but...but my mind is messed up now. I need to glue it back together." He said and Imelda nodded her head as she looked at him in fasciantion. The love in his eyes when he looked at Sebastian was enormous and Sebastians' was too. However, that was not why she was fascinated. She was fascinated by the fact that this man was half a vampire and half a Phoenix. In all her 2200 years of life on Earth, she had never seen the Phoenix before.