Chapter 36: The Conquering of Alola

Someone blows a horn. It's time. The big team Rainbow Rocket army is ready to head out.

At the front, Giovanni, Lysandre, Ghetsis and Cyrus were having a discussion, so you joined them.

"Y/n! There you are! We've been waiting!" Ghetsis exclaims. You nod:
"Sorry, I overslept. Are we ready now?"

Giovanni nods and grabs your arm:
"Yes. You and I, we're going to Melemele. Ghetsis, Akala. Cyrus, Ula'ula. And Lysandre, Poni."
You shake your head:
"Giovanni, I can't, my fam-"
Cyrus pulls you back:
"No discussing, Y/n. You do what you're told. Now."

You smile:
"Of course."

Turning around, you face your own little army:
"Okay, lads. Today, it's time! All those years of waiting, brought together in this very moment! We're writing history! Today, we fight! So follow me, onto the boat, and onto Melemele! They won't know what hit them. I-"

"GIOVANNI!!!" Lusamine screams, running towards you on the courtyard. She continues:
"What is the meaning of this?!"
Giovanni nods, and two grunts grab Lusamine by her arms:
"Sorry, darling. You'll have to be very quiet for some time." He says smiling.

You clench your fists not to do anything reckless, and watch Lillie's mum getting taken away.

You turn back towards the army:
"Let's just get onto this freaking boat, shall we?"

Lillie was already on the boat, in your own cabin.
"Sweetheart..."
"It's okay, Y/n. I won't let you leave without me, so I'm coming with you, no matter what."
You smile and cuddle, but when you both hear a knock on the door, she pushes you away:
"DUMBASS! I HATE YOU!" She screams, while walking out of the room. Giovanni appears:
"Jesus. Y/n, I wanted to talk to you about her, actually... what's happening between you two?"
You shake your head:
"No idea. She's mad at me, but I don't know why."
"If you want, I'll talk to her," Giovanni says, "for good friends like you, I could do that."
You sigh:
"Fine. Do whatever you think is best, just don't hurt her."

Giovanni agreed, and you were left alone in your room. You knew Lillie was just pretending to be mad for your own sake, but it was frustrating to deal with. Whatever'd happen, you first needed to make sure everything would be fine on Melemele.

"Land ahoy!!!" Grunts shout, so you go to the deck, and see your homeland, Alola. The salty breeze brushed your hair, and made it fly in every weird way possible.
"Here I am, Alola."

You set foot at the Hau'Oli dock, and the passport control lady approached you:
"Passport pleas- Champion?!"
You nod.
"It really ís you!!! No need for passport control, sir, go right ahead!"
You try to smile:
"T-thanks... but..."
You send out Garchomp, and he pins her against the wall:
"I'm sorry, Miss."

The army storms out of the boat, and overwhelms the dock. No one stood a chance. A grunt pulls out a gun:
"No prisoners."
You put his gun down:
"Yes prisoners, we need them."
The grunt stares at you:
"But sir, Giovanni said 'no prisoners'!"
"Giovanni's not here now, is he? Who is your commander?"
"Y-you, sir."
"Good."
Behind you, you hear the click of a loaded gun, and when you turn around, you see another grunt, pointing his gun at you:
"Filthy traito- AAAAAA!" He screams, when Garchomp burries his teeth into the grunt's arm. His claws finished the job.
You turn back to the army:
"Any questions?"
Everyone shakes their head, and you laugh:
"Let's continue, then!"

Mom's POV

Here, you see the pictures of a terrorising team in Hau'Oli, taken an hour ago. The city has fallen, and the group still residents there. Moreover, the leader of this group is Alola's own Champion, Y/n! Nobody knows what his motives are. Meanwhile, the other islands is being conquered too, and another raid party has been sighted on Melemele. Who knows what their next move will be?
Next up is frootball, where Alolan Passimian plays against Sinnoh Lucario. Stay safe if you happen to go outside.