Part 10

Hello readers, here I am with an update but this time the credit for the same goes to Creativemind4u
I wouldn't have updated it today had you not asked for it. Hope you all enjoy. Here we go.

The next morning, raman woke up and found ishita was nowhere in the bed. He checked the washroom as well but found her nowhere, he was about to call her when she appeared in the room with his morning tea. He smiled seeing the excitement which was very much evident on her face and taking the tea from her, again reminded her of doing the packing as they would be spending the weekend on the farmhouse only to which she just nodded happily. The rest of the day passed normally and raman told toshiji about his plans of taking ishita out on her b’day to which she too supported him and the next morning, ishita got a huge surprise from the whole family when she woke up, romi and simmi promised her not to call her a “baby” whole day as her b’day gift while toshiji blessed her for a long life and gifted her a beautiful necklace. Raman wished her after all exited the room pecking her lips to which she smiled fully and hugged him thanking him and soon ishra left for the farmhouse, ishita being very eager to know what all raman had planned for her b’day while he was eager to see the expressions of her face after seeing everything, hoping she would like the same.
They reached the farmhouse after a long drive of two hours. He glanced at her side to tell her that they have reached but found her sleeping. Shaking his head at the same, he unfastened the seat belt and picking her in his arms, carried her inside, after confirming from the caretaker if everything was done as per his instructions and send him off. Ishita opened her eyes after a while and smiled seeing herself flying in the air (she was in his arms, so feeling like she’s flying)
She looked at him and waving her legs, spoke up
I –yee raman, I can fly in the air
R –hmm
He opened the door and gestured ishita to look around, she averted her gaze from him and scanned the walls, and the entire living room was filled with pictures, a big mirror in the centre and lots of white and red balloons. She smiled at the sight and  thanked him for doing everything as per her wish to which he just smiled putting her down and the very next second she felt soft touches on her skin, she was getting kissed by lots of rose petals beings showered on her. She blew an air kiss to her husband who was busy seeing her enjoying her b’day fully and soon came up with her gift as he forwarded the neatly wrapped boxes to her.
I –two gifts?
R –my baby is so special, so two gifts for her
He said pinching her cheeks while she asked excitedly
I –should I open?
R –go ahead
She opened the boxes and found a white princess gown in one box, exactly the one she had asked from him and the other one had a matching neckpiece along with small studs.
R –like it?
He asked hugging her from back as his lips began showering her with little kisses all over her nape and neck, wherever he got access to and she just closed her eyes clutching those gifts tightly trying to control herself while he continued to roam his lips all over her, enjoying the way her body reacted to his every little touch.
He smiled fully as she finally turned to him and hugged him tightly and he could clearly hear her heart thudding loudly in his ears. He hugged her very firmly, lifting her a little from the ground giving her something more than a mere hug in that hug, it was a hug that gave her goose bumps all over her body, it was a hug that made her feel like she would melt into a puddle any moment, it was a hug that made her yearn for something more from him. Breaking the hug after what felt like an eternity, he held her hand as he kissed the back of her palm and made way to the bedroom still holding her hand protectively in his arms like she would be lost in the crowd of the world if he leaves her hand for a second. She smiled seeing his protective nature and he just asked her to get dressed in her fav gown. She smiled nodding her head as she picked the heavy gown and left for the washroom to get changed.
Stepping out of the washroom after a few minutes, she smiled fully at him as she walked inside the room holding the same to save herself from falling while he was ready with a tiara for his princess. He made her sit in front of the dresser and made her wear the earrings as well as the necklace completing her look with the tiara, make her feel like a real princess.
She smiled fully looking at herself as her childhood fantasy had just got fulfilled and she couldn’t be more thankful to him for doing this. She held his hand tightly as her eyes thanked him for being so patient with her, fulfilling all her little crazy wishes and loving her. Her lips met the back of his palm while he helped her stand and told her that her fav chocolate cake is waiting for her.
She nodded her head hearing the same and both moved downstairs. She cut the cake and fed him while he too fed her smearing a little cake on her cheeks. They clicked pictures together and raman asked her for a dance to which she happily agreed and both began swaying together.

Sun zaalima mere sanu koi darr na
Ki samjhega zamana
Oh tu vi si kamli
Main vi sa kamla
Ishqe da rog seyana
Ishqe da rog seyana
Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saanse chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahi umrr bhar
Rahunga bas wahi umrr bhar haaye
Jitni haseen ye mulakatein hai
Unse bhi pyari teri baatein hai
Baaton mein teri jo kho jaate hai
Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi haaye
Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Zaalima tere ishq ch main
Ho gayi aan kamli haye

Main toh yoon khada kis
Soch mein pada tha
Kaise jee raha tha main deewana
Chupke se aake tune
Dil mein sama ke tune
Chhed diya kaisa ye fasana
Oh muskurana bhi tujhi se sikha hai
Dil lagane ka tu hi tareeka hai
Aitbaar bhi tujhi se hota hai
Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Bahon mein hai teri zindagi haaye

Hai nahi tha pata
Ke tujhe maan lunga khuda
Ki teri galliyon mein iss kadar
Aaunga har paher
Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saanse chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahi umrr bhar
Rahunga bas wahi umrr bhar haaye
(Zaalima tere ishq ch main)
Their dance ended and finally, he knew it was time to fulfil her last wish, he sealed the distance between their lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck letting him have his ways with her while his lips began moving against hers hungrily leaving something churning inside her stomach. She tightened her hold around his neck as she felt her knees turning into a jelly as carrying her own weight became difficult for her. He smiled and lifted her a little from the ground without breaking their lip lock while she wrapped her legs around his waist. Their tongues met as the kiss deepened and both parted after a long time relishing the others flavours. She rested her chin on his shoulder trying to calm her raging breaths as the mere thought of what lay ahead for them in the night made her palms sweaty, she wanted this, she had herself told raman that she is ready to take this relationship ahead but now, she was getting jittery.
He had been waiting for this moment for long seven months, ever since they got married but had always held himself and his desires back seeing her childishness, never wanting to scare her but when she herself opened up to him post her failed attempts of seducing him, he couldn’t deny her anymore and finally this moment was here. She had made his life special, very special with her presence, with her innocence, he had always loved and adored her cute antics but that night when she actually blurted out to him that she had been trying hard to gain his attention, she had made him feel loved. His lips met her forehead again as he didn’t get any tired of showering all his love on her.
They entered the room and he made her lay on the bed very gently, his lips met her forehead while she closed her eyes surrendering herself to him. He smiled seeing her before he again claimed her lips for yet another soul searing kiss, this time, ishita too responded to him and seeing the same, he let her lead. Breaking apart after a long time, he hit his forehead with hers
“I love you ish”
“love you too raman”
Both confessed love to the other yet again and he leaned in to kiss her when she just stopped him keeping her finger on his lips making him confused.
R –what happened ishita, are you feeling nervous?
He asked thinking she might be having first time jitters but she just shook her head in negative and what came out of her mouth next just shocked him.
I –raman we can’t do it.

So why do you think she denied. Let me know through your comments.