Part 6

PLAN 4
ASK MORE PERSONAL QUESTIONS
The next night when he entered the room after their dinner, he found her in the bed already, thinking about something. He joined her in the bed and ishita just bombarded him with numerous questions about his friends and family. He answered all patiently and soon fell asleep getting tired after the long day at work. She cursed him under her breath for having slept like that but then, his sleeping form was too cute to ignore, the way he was sleeping with a pout on her lips was something that made her anger mellow down. She smiled at his sleeping figure and caressing his face, hugged him in sleep while he too pulled her closer to himself, almost hiding her in himself.
PLAN 4: FAILED
PLAN 5
USE YOUR BODY LANGUAGE TO SHOW YOUR INTEREST
Ishita thought baout various ways through which her body language could tell him that she wants him. She began clinging to him everywhere, all time, wherever he was around her, they used to hug in sleep, steal some pecks here and there but still raman didn’t get anything and ishita was once again left cursing her bad fate and her budhdhu husband.
PLAN 5: FAILED
Getting highly pissed seeing all her plans going down the drain, she thought to implement the next plans now and she decided that if the rest of her plans don’t work, she would directly tell him to love her like a shameless woman.
PLAN 6
DON’T THROW YOURSELF AT HIM
Implementing her plan 6, she began distancing the physical intimacy between them, though they never shared the proximity of any normal husband wife relationship, still they were really close to the other, they used to sleep hugging, many times, ishita had woken up almost on him and he never mind that, he used to love it all.
But now, ishita began getting conscious in his proximity, keeping it like normal friends between them. Raman initially felt bed seeing her distancing herself from him when from the last few days, she was behaving a little weird with him, now she was behaving like a stranger to him, their hugs and kisses had got limited now but then he thought that she must be busy with something or stressing with her studies and all this must be happening because of that only. He shrugged the idea leaving ishita disappointed all over again.
PLAN 6: FAILED
PLAN 7
TOUCH HIM OFTEN
Now, ishita decided to put her next plan in action, which was, touching him often. She was waiting for him pacing to and fro in the living room when she saw him coming. She smiled widely at his sight and ran to him, hugging him, almost startling him as he wasn’t expecting this sudden hug from her. He hugged her back after the initial shock and both had a little moment swaying in the other’s arms which was broken by simmi, who began whistling and hooting for them.
S –waah bhai, you guys started your romance in the living room itself? Khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono
She began singing and ishita’s cheeks turned crimson with blush. She hid herself in raman’s embrace, burying her face in his chest unable to take her teasings while raman scolded simmi for bothering his innocent wife like that. Simmi just passed them another teasing look while raman moved to his room, with ishita still clinging to him. She smiled widely thinking raman got her hint and finally she would be getting what she wants but the moment they entered the room, he broke the hug and moved to the washroom. She began waiting for him while he came back soon and asked her to join for dinner.
The dinner was a routine affair, ishita intentionally brushed her hands with his many times but it had no effect on raman and all her efforts went down the drain once again.
PLAN 7: FAILED
PLAN 8
GET HIM ALONE
The next day, now, it was time to implement her next plan, getting him alone, though she wondered what she would do on getting him alone with her, she waited for him to finish his dinner and move back to their bedroom. He entered the room and got busy with his files and laptop telling her to sleep as he has some work. She made a dirty face thinking he is romancing his files and laptop instead of romancing her and settled in the bed with her teddy in her lap deciding to wait for him till he finishes his work. A few hours passed by, he finally looked up from his laptop screen only to find her sleeping in the sitting position only with her teddy in her hands. He shook his head and wrapping up everything, moved to her, tucked her comfortably in bed and himself too slid beside her. He rested his face on his hand as he admired his beautiful angel in sleep who was sleeping peacefully oblivious of the world. She moved closer to him in sleep, hugged him, wrapping her arms around him and murmured something in her native language, something he clearly failed to understand and so shrugged it off and soon, he too fell asleep hugging her only.
The next morning, ishita was the first one to wake up. She saw raman was sleeping peacefully and recalled all that happened last night, how she had slept off waiting for him only. She cursed herself for sleeping and moved to the washroom to start her day.
PLAN 8: FAILED
PLAN 9
SEND SEXY TEXTS OR PICS
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. This was just going to be the most difficult thing of all for her. She was feeling nervous while doing it thinking what if raman forms a wrong impression of her in his mind .
I(st) –no ishu, don’t think otherwise, you’ll have to do it, you need to tell raman what is in your heart and moreover, he is your husband and you are doing nothing wrong, dirty talks with your husband is allowed to all, she told herself and searched for some texts online.
She copied a few and then clicked some pics of hers applying some make up, making sure she looks beautiful. Getting satisfied with her job, she send the texts along with her pictures to him, eagerly waiting for the two blue ticks to appear on the screen which would confirm that he has seen her message. But, to her bad luck, that never happened. The whole day passed but raman didn’t check her message. She got angry and was waiting for him to come back home so that she could shout on him and pour out all her frustration of not understanding her signals to him when he came inside.
I –where is your phone and why didn’t you check my messages?
She asked angrily keeping both her hands on her hips, all set to beat him anytime.
R –my phone broke down, I have given it for service and he told me that I will get it back in the morning only
Raman explained her and asked her if she wanted to tell him something important to which she just nodded her head in negative and with a not so happy look on her face, moved to the kitchen to help her MIL with the work and the preparations of the dinner leaving a completely clueless raman behind who began with his daily routine completely unaware of what was playing in his wife’s mind. The dinner was a normal affair, all were talking but ishita was silent. He pressed her hand and asked her if she’s okay and she just hummed in response, smiling faintly at him.
PLAN 9: FAILED
PLAN 10
HUG HIM, KISS HIM AND TELL HIM THAT YOU WANT MORE
This was her last plan, after finishing the dinner, she was waiting eagerly for him in their room after dinner. He had gone out to bring ice creams for all on simmi’s insistence while she had moved back to their room waiting for him eagerly.
He returned back after a while and giving the ice cream to neelu asked her to serve it for all while he himself took his and ishita’s fav vanilla and chocolate ice creams and moved to their room. She smiled seeing him coming.
R –and here is my cute baby’s fav chocolate ice cream
He said keeping the tray on the table while she screamed in his ears angrily
I –I am not a baby
He just smiled in return and was about to give her ice cream to her when she came to him and almost jumped on him, hugging him tightly. He shook his head smiling seeing her childish antics and was about to break the hug when she pecked his forehead. He smiled giving her the much needed encouragement and she kissed his either cheeks one by one, whispering in his ears that she wants more.
R –and then you say that you aren’t a baby, wait, I’ll get you another ice cream
He said and left the room to get her one more ice cream and ishita gave him a I-WILL-KILL-YOU-LOOK
PLAN 10: FAILED
He entered the room and gave her ice cream to her but she refused to take it, keeping the bowl aside, he was confused with her behaviour, she was behaving weird since last few days, initially, he shrugged it off thinking as her innocence but now, it was just getting on his nerves. So he decided to talk to her and asked her if she is alright and if everything is going good at her college or not to which she just nodded her head. He was about to leave for the washroom when she dropped the bomb on him
I –raman I want a baby

Okay, so that's all for today, do vote if you're liking it.