Part 4

She showed her finger to all again telling everyone how she can't eat with her own hands as her finger is having a half centimetre long cut.

Romi and toshiji laughed aloud hearing her while simmi too couldn't stop herself from laughing. Ishita's nose turned red with anger seeing all laughing at her. She looked at raman who was smiling at her, she made a puppy face at him and he just blinked his eyes at her in return. Seeing the couple talking in signs, romi signed simmi and toshiji something and both the ladies agreed shaking their heads in return.

Ro -bhai, feed your baby, I am done, good night

Ishita again frowned at being called a baby and was about to run behind him to beat him but raman stopped her holding her wrist.

I -raman he called me a baby

She complained to him cutely, toshiji and simmi too left the table giving the couple their privacy.

R -let it be, you know na you are not a baby, so stop getting affected by his comments. He will automatically stop calling you a baby if you'll stop reacting to his comments.

Ishita nodded her head and raman began feeding her. She had her meal and both moved to the room together falling asleep cooed to the other yet again.

A few months passed like that only, one day ishita was busy watching TV when raman entered the house all tired and settled on the couch closing his eyes, leaning his head on the headrest. Ishita saw him and ran to the kitchen, she poured a glass of water for him and then set the tea to boil. Meanwhile, she gave raman water to drink and then ran back to the kitchen, returning with his tea and some snacks. Raman smiled seeing her running around to help him and he pulled her by her wrist making her sit on the sofa next to him.

R -what is happening? Why are you behaving like this today?

He asked as she usually never helps him with all these things, neelu used to do it.

She pouted at him cutely making him smile at her as he again asked her the same thing to which she replied

I -I am trying to behave like big girls, everyone calls me a baby, especially that romi, I will show him that I am not a baby and I can do things like others do

She explained him while he spilled his tea laughing hard at her comment.

R -god ishita you are just too much

He managed to say in between his laughing session and seeing him laughing at her, ishita got angry, she stomped his foot in anger making him wince in pain and making sure, he wasn't laughing at her anymore, she moved to their bedroom with a rude pout on her face telling him that she is still angry from him.

He ruffled his hair smiling seeing her like that though he chided himself for laughing at her and her attempts to behave like big girls and once again couldn't stop himself from laughing. After a while, he finally managed to get a hold of himself and then moved to the room thinking of ways to woo ishita.

He entered the room and saw her standing by the window, cursing him under her native language. He smiled and moving closer, hugged her from back, resting his head on her shoulder.

I -leave me raman

She tried shrugging his hands from her but he just tightened his grip on her.

R -I won't

He said rubbing his nose on her neckline giving her alien sensations all over her body. She closed her eyes tightly and gripped the window pane to hold herself in place while raman kept doing what he was doing. Unknown to herself, she tilted her neck giving him more access while he took the bait and planted some soft kisses on her nape.