Part 8

I –we won’t have a baby raman?
She asked pouting sadly. He smiled seeing her innocent face and the adorable pout on her lips just teased and tempted him to no extent and being unable to hold himself, pecked her lips taking her by a surprise.
R –I am not saying that baba, we will have our baby, a chotu sa golu molu baby, who would be just like his mother but not now, a few years later, when my this baby will achieve something in her life and become responsible enough to handle a baby, okay?
Ishita just hugged him rubbing her nose on his chest and peeping from there, asked him ever so innocently
I –raman, we won’t even do hanky panky till we have a baby?
She asked biting her lower lip softly. He took a breath and cupping her face, told her
R –you know what madrasan, more than you, I have waited for this moment and now that I can see my wife is getting more impatient than me, I think I should fulfil her wish.
She smiled fully hearing him and again hugged him mouthing an “I love you” to him
“love you too baby” he whispered to her and without wasting a single second, sealed his lips with hers. The kiss was soft, the kiss was gentle, he was sucking her lips softly, wanting to relish every bit of her flavours while she clung to him feeling like she would melt into a puddle any moment. His hand moved to her long hair as he opened her hair clip and let them fall loose till her waist, doing the devilry of a lover with her hair, fulfilling all his wishes of months. Their desires deepened and the kiss just turned wild and passionate. Her hands found their way to his scalp, on their own, without her permission, caressing it, encouraging him to go on and on with loving her. She wasn’t kissing him back being too naive to such things and intimacy, was just letting him do whatever he wants to. He bit her lower lip demanding an entry in her mouth seeing her nowhere doing the honours for him. She opened her mouth to let out a moan and he quickly took the chance to deepen the kiss, letting their tongue meet and dance in harmony, as he relished all her flavours. Both parted after a while panting heavily and she hugged him tightly unable to meet his eyes. He kissed her temple and picking her up in his arms, took her to the bed. She smiled shyly at him as he placed her on the bed softly as if she is some glass doll.
He looked at her with all the love in his eyes and pecked her forehead softly, she closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin while he continued showering her with soft, sweet kisses all over her face. He kissed her chubby cheeks, eyes, nose, jawline, nibbled her earlobe and lastly claimed her lips all over again. This time, ishita too tried kissing him back, imitating the action of his lips on hers making him grin from ear to ear in between the kiss. His innocent baby had already begun learning slowly; he mused to himself and smiled. Parting after what felt like eternity, he hugged her tightly as he blew a soft kiss in her hair and with ishita still in his arms, he rested himself comfortably in the bed closing his eyes.
Feeling no action from him for long, she opened her eyes only to see him trying to sleep with her in his arms like any normal day. She huffed in annoyance and shook him making him open his eyes.
I –what is this raman?
R –I am trying to sleep baby, you too sleep
He said casually like it was no big deal. She fumed in anger as her nostrils began emitting smoke. She looked around and getting nothing else in her hand, began beating him with the pillows only.
R –what are you doing pagal madrasan, you are beating me, this is what your amma taught you, beating your husband? Hww paap lagega tujhe madrasan, nark mein jalegi
(sin will take you, you’ll burn in hell)
I –aap ke jaise pati na yahi deserve karte hain
(husbands like you deserve this only)
I –how stupid you can be raman, you don’t even understand what your wife wants even when I screamed the whole thing to you in hindi
She continued beating him till he finally caught hold of the pillow in her hands and threw it away. She tried to get down the bed to take the pillow back so that she can continue beating him or do the remaining beating with his pillow but he didn’t let her do anything, just pulled her over himself, caging her in his strong arms.
I –leave me raman
She said angrily trying to wriggle out of his hold but he was too strong for her.
I –leave me raman
She again repeated, beating him but he stood firm on his place not leaving her.
R –look at me ishita
He said firmly making her stop her beating session but she didn’t look at him, just turned her face away, showing him that she is angry with him.
He smiled and caressing her face, made her look at him
R –I understand ishita what you want from me and there’s nothing wrong in that, it is your right being my wife, even I want to live the most special and beautiful moment of our marriage but not like this, I want our special moment to be perfect and so for now manage with little trailer (kisses) only, I will show you the complete picture later on.
I(with a pout) –please na raman
Raman knew she won’t get convinced so easily so without saying anything else, just smashed his lips on her once again while ishita got happy thinking finally raman is going to love her, fulfil her wish. Kissing her for long, he broke the kiss and saw ishita looking at him excitedly, anticipating him to make the next move.
R –bas kar madrasan, zyada excited mat ho, chal basegi
(you won’t be able to handle it ishita)
She shook her head in disappointment and layed on her side of the bed, resting her head on his chest, playing with his shirt buttons.
I –raman
R –hmm
I –you will kiss me like this daily?
R –hmm
I –what if I get pregnant?
R(laughing) –pagal madrasan, you won’t get pregnant by kissing only
I –then how will I get pregnant?
She asked smiling innocently while raman understood what she was trying to do. He smacked her head
R –shaitaan bachcha, put all your dirty thoughts to rest and sleep now
He ordered her in a soft tone but she was in no mood to leave him this easily, she was hell bent to break her husband’s celibacy tonight.
I(st) –aaj to is brahmachari ka brahmacharya todna hi hai tujhe ishu
I –tell na raman, how will I get pregnant?
Raman thought something for a while and then pulling her closer, whispered huskily in her ears “when I will love you, love you beyond limits, itna ki tu khud ko bhool jayegi, so much that you’ll forget the world and the only thing you’ll remember would be me and my love”
Her cheeks burned with the huskiness in his voice but she somehow managed to get a hold of herself as she very innocently asked him
I –acha, how will you love me?
She said smiling sheepishly
R –ishita, enough now, sleep
He told sternly and her lips curled down once again. She layed on the bed closing her eyes but sleep was the last thing in her eyes tonight. She kept tossing and turning in the bed for long and finally unable to hold herself, shook raman, who was sleeping making him open his eyes.
I –raman
R –now what?
He asked in an irritated tone while ishita asked him chirpily
I –raman, I will get pregnant after we do hanky panky na?
R –no you won’t
He said turning to the other side making ishita crinkle her eyebrows at him.
I –but why, you yourself told me that I will get pregnant when you will love me
R –you won’t get pregnant jaan because we will use protection, I told you na, we are not ready for a baby yet.
I –hmm
Ishita hummed in response and seeing him preparing to sleep all over again, decided to take charge of things and very hesitantly, pressed her lips on his. He was shocked at her bold action at first but then began enjoying the way she was sucking his lips softly but her inexperience showed up as she began struggling to deepen the kiss and now, he knew he have to take things in his hands. He took charge of the kiss and entered her mouth tasting her once again. Parting back, he pecked her forehead.
“I love you ishita” he confessed to her in all honesty
“I love you too raman and I trust you” she spoke looking deeply into his eyes
That was all he needed to hear from her mouth, he smiled at her and pulled her in a tight, bone crashing hug, she happily wrapped her arms around him thinking finally her budhdhu husband got that she actually wanted them to take their relationship ahead, be man and wife in all senses but was again left disappointed.
R –not today, ishita, some other day

Okay, that's enough for today... Don't forget to star the update if you liked it. Will be waiting for your comments.