17

This is chapter has a lot going on so sorry.

I shoot a web and off we go to the decathlon.
--------

Peters pov

I ask Karen to get me to the decathlon as fast as possible. I jump from car to car. Y/n's arms are still wrapped around my neck. I hold her waist with one hand and call Ned with the other.

"Ned the glowly thing is a bomb!" I shout over the phone leaving him a voicemail.

We're almost there when I get a phone call from Ned.

"Oh Ned you're alive, where's the glowy thing" I say.

"Yeah don't worry it's safe it's in my backpack" Ned says. I try to tell him the thing is dangerous but he talks over me. "You missed the Decathlon, we're at the Washington monument now" he says then I hear someone take his phone.

"Peter you're so lucky we won" Liz says frustrated. I tell her to put Ned back on the phone but like Ned she keeps talking. "You know I wanna be mad but I'm real worried what is going on with you" she says.

"Ned has something dangerous in his backpack. Don't let it go through an x-ray" I shout but there's no response. I hear the phone hang up. I curse.

"Peter leave me here" I hear Y/n say. I look down at her, I was now swinging from tree to tree.

"No" I say.

"Fine" is all I hear, I look back down and see that Y/n isn't there anymore. I jump down and start running. I web my backpack to a tree and I can see the monument coming into view. When I get there I see ruble fall off the building. Y/n appears beside me.

"Karen what's going on up there" I say.

"The thing has exploded, causing damage to the elevator" she says. I groan.

"My friends are up there" I hear MJ say.

"Don't worry Ma'am we got this" I hear Y/n say in a soothing voice to MJ.

"Nymph stay here I don't want something bad to happen to you" I say.

"Fine, but if I see that you're in trouble then I'm going up" Y/n says. I run up to the building and start climbing.

Your pov

Of course I would like to help Ned and everyone else, but I'm still exhausted and if I go up there I might pass out in the middle of helping. For once I felt kinda useless until in the corner of my eye I saw Michelle very distressed. I walk over to her.

"They're going to be fine" I say to her. She looks up at me and tilts her head. I lead her to the bench and we both sit down. I rub circles around her back.

"Who are you, you should familiar" she says squinting her eyes at me. I contemplate on telling her. Michelle is a person that would keep a secret...right? I decide on telling her until I look up and see that a gun is being aimed at Peter.

"Maybe another time if we meet again" I say. With all my energy left I fly up there as fast as I can. When I get up there I see Peter at the top of the monument, he doesn't seem to notice me. He jumps and shoots a web on the helicopter. He was about to crash into the window when I grabbed onto his hand. We both turned into air and we went right into the building. When we both turned visible again Peter turned towards me his eyes on his mask widening. The elevator dropped and Peter webbed it up. Almost falling down with it.

"We did it" he says but then the elevator falls even more taking him with it. I hold my hand out and make a bed of vines so the elevator can stop. It lands on the vines, and Peter gets up and starts pulling the elevator back up.

When the elevator is back up I open the doors and help the people out. Ned smiles at me.

"So awesome" he whispers as he passes by me. Everyone is almost out until the top of the elevator where Peter is hanging from breaks and Liz falls down. Peter quickly shoots a web onto her hand and pulls her up. She gets back up and I see her an Peter 'share a moment'. A pang of jealousy hits me.

Peter then falls down and I quickly jump down to help him. He couldn't get a hold of his webs. I fly as fast as I can to him before he hits the bottom. I reach Peter and grab his hand. I open my other hand and a vine starts growing. I grab onto it and I pull Peter up. We're now hanging from the vine still in the elevator shaft.

"Now you're Spider-Man but just with vines" he says. I pull him all the way up so we're face to face. We're so close together our foreheads are basically touching.

"We save the day once again" I say with a laugh. He puts his arm around my waist.

Peters pov

"Kiss her, Peter" Karen says. I can't kiss her what if she rejects me. I put my arm around her waist, which surprised me.

"Y/n I need to tell you something" I say leaning in a bit closer. She nods her head.

"I'm starting to-" before I could finish I hear Ned shout from above.

"Spider-Man, Nymph are you guys okay" Ned says.

"Yep all good" I shout.

"I guess we should be going" Y/n says. I nod and we climb the vine all the way to the top. The rest of the team is already halfway down, but Ned waited for us. When we get down a bunch of people clap when they see us.

"Nymph you're my favorite" one of them shouts. Y/n waves to the crowd and I do the same.

"Lets go back to the roof, so we can change" Y/n whispers. I nod my head. With one finally wave, I shoot a web and Y/n flys.