16

"Why does this always end in a fight" I say out loud and follow Peter
-------

Your pov

I land next to Peter on the truck. The bird guy came out from the top of the truck with a duffel bag. No doubt filled with material to use for the weapons. Peter grabs the bag with his webs.

"Hey big bird this doesn't belong to you" he says. The guy turns around and quickly flies towards us. Before he could hit us I made a wall of vines grow protecting us.

Peter shoots a web but it comes out in two.

"Suit lady what was that" I hear Peter yell. The guy grabs the bag from Peter and drags him to the end of the truck. I open my hand and a blast of water comes out hitting the guy. He gets blasted back and I see Peter fall.

"Peter!" I yell. I try to grab for his hand but he falls and the weird goo hardens back to normal.

"Well if it isn't the famous Nymph" I hear someone say behind me. I turn around and see our villain.

"Who are you" I say still standing on top of the truck.

"I guess you can call me the Vulture". He comes crashing towards me and I stop him with my hand. He pushes me backwards, and I make my hand heat up.

"Face it you're scared of me" I say. I could feel his metal burning beneath my hand. He hisses.

"You really think that" he says. I laugh.

"I don't think that I know that" I say I'm on the edge of the truck. I place my other hand on him and it heats up. I could see that his gloves were melting. He pushes me one last time and I fall off but quickly float up.

"When we meet again" he says turning the other way and flying off. I scoff.

"Oh my god Peter" I say as I see the truck is already very far.

"Wendy where is that truck heading" I say flying as fast as possible.

"The Damage Control Deep Storage Vault" Wendy says. I panic that's the most secured place. The truck enters the freeway and is now going super fast due to no cars being around. The truck is going about 90mph. Talk about speeding. I myself can only go about 80mph, and plus flying very fast for a long amount of time is very tiring. I barely get to the truck right before It reaches the gates to the storage vault. I fly even faster feeling myself about to pass out, my hand touches the gate as soon as it closes. I fall down, and everything goes black.

Peters pov

I woke up, and I was still in the back of the truck.

"Wait a minute they must have hijacked the truck and taken me to their evil lair. Okay suit lady we're going to have to fight our way out of this one" I say. I charge towards the back of the truck and I burst through it. I look around and see that I'm not in an evil lair but what seems to be a storage unit.

"Suit lady where am I" I ask. She tells me that I'm in one of the most secured facilities. I groan. I go to the door and try to pry open the two panels.

"The door will most likely remain closed till morning" she says. I decide that my only option is to wait. I get bored so I make a hammock out of webs.