Just Shower Thoughts?😉

(Authors note // I don't do lemons because I usually write about the characters when they're in 4th grade but since Kenny's a perv I included some suggesting sexual content but there's nothing really smutty for those of you who were wondering)

*open the picture for a full view of what Kenny looked like during the kenny x Eva moment*

Liza's POV:
We were sent back to our cabins after like 20 minutes or so for showers. Well this should be interesting. 4 guys and 2 girls have to find a way to share 2 showers.

"So who's going first?"Asked Stan.

"MEEEH IM GOOIING" said Cartman and rushed his fat ass over to one of the showers.

"Anyone else?" Asked Kyle. I liked how he tried to take a leadership role in organization it's kinda cute.

Stan said "screw it" and went into the other shower stall.

"WEEEELLL KYLES MOM IS A BITCH SHES A BIG FAT BITCH IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD" Cartman started singing in the shower.

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH CARTMAN" Yelled Kyle. I kinda felt bad for him.

I took a bar of soap from our sinks and threw it in Cartman's shower stall.

"OI! KYAL DID YU DO THIS YU FUCKIN JEEEEWW?" Yelled Cartman.

"Actually that was me" I said.

"OH OF COUUUURSE. GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS UR JUST LIKE KYAL" replied Cartman.

All heads that weren't In the shower turned to look at me. I looked down at my feet.

"Don't worry Liza what he says doesn't matter. There's nothing wrong with redheads" he said and smiled at me. I smiled back obviously being the little idiot I am.

Stan and Cartman finally finished their showers so Kyle and I could take ours. I guess Kenny and Eva were in no rush.

Eva's POV:
I couldn't get over how perfect tonight was. I spent time with Kenny as a friend, but then holy damn I see why girls fall for him. I mean look at him! Those dreamy eyes, that perfect yet messy hair, that irresistible smile-

"Earth to cutie" said Kenny.

"Oh yea I'm here" I said and shook my head, landing back in a place called reality.

"Looks like somebody was thinking, I guess about me" he said.

"Maybe, maybe not" I responded.

Stan was already in bed, fast asleep and Cartman was still rolling around with his favorite toy, Clyde frog.

Eventually Kyle and Liza finished showering so it was my turn and Kenny's.

We both got in our towels and went in. I felt relaxed, and I thoroughly washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner, covering my body with soap, and washing it off. I guess I got a bit too relaxed bc then i started quietly singing Holiday by Green Day in my shower stall

"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies"

"This is the timing of the rest of our lives"

"On holiday!" Omg did Kenny just sing with me? Weird. Oh well who cares I kept singing.

"CAN YOU FEEL THE FALLING RAIN, COMING DOWN LIKE AN ARMAGEDDON FLAME"

"THE SHAME THE ONES WHO DIED WITHOUT A NAME" he sang back. It was like a call and response thing.

Skip a few parts of the song

"CAN I GET ANOTHER AMEN, THERES A FLAG WRAPPED AROUND A SCORE OF MEN, A GAG, A PLASTIC BAG ON A MONUUMEEEENT" I sang.

"I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES THIS IS THE TIMING OF THE REST OF LIVES"

"ON HOLIDAY!" We both finished at the same time.

"SHUT UP KIINEY AND CROP TOP HOE" screamed Cartman from his bunk.

"Ok fine sorry" I said and laughed.
I could tell Kenny laughed too I could hear him through the stall.

I finished up my shower and I started to put on my towel, as I heard someone try to move the curtain. To my shower stall!

"Hello sexy" said a voice that I knew belonged to Kenny.

"Hello there" i started and scanned him from head to toe "hot stuff" I finished.

His messy blonde hair was just fresh from the shower yet it still looked cute. He was close enough to me so I could smell the sweet strawberry shampoo he used.

"Mmm somebody smells sweet" I told him.

He put his finger on my mouth to shush me.

"Oops my towel FELL" he said and ripped off his towel to reveal- nope I won't go there let's keep it PG we're fucking 10

"Uhm Kenny we're 10 don't you think that's a bit much?" I asked him. Yes of course he was pretty fucking hot but like this felt wrong.

I guess he ignored my comment, and then said,
"I should've done this earlier" and he leaned in for a kiss.

Now I could definitely smell the strawberry shampoo from his hair.

He kissed me passionately as if he'd done this before. I kissed him back.

"Kenny please get a towel" I told him.

"Aww ok fine. Thought you'd wanna have a little fun" he said and winked at me. He then proceeded to take the towel, and he wrapped up his lower half with it.

We kissed once more before heading back to our bunk. I threw on a tank top and panties and put in my earbuds. I was blasting Green Day songs at full volume and hugging my taco pillow.

Kenny's POV:
This is almost too easy. She clearly has her music blasted at full volume so she wouldn't hear a thing. I threw on a pair of underwear and a T-shirt and I climbed up to her top bunk. I moved the taco pillow aside, and replaced myself in her hugging arms.

Smooth move, McCormick