Chapter 22

A month later

"Drake where are you taking me?" I asked him with some attitude.

He's been driving for forever and he knew I didn't like surprises.

"You'll see in a few mibuets I promise." He glanced over at me with a smile and I rolled my eyes.

I still haven't told him about the baby although I'm almost 2 months. Honestly I don't want the baby, but its not fair to Drake cause it's his baby too. So I can't get rid of it. Unless he agrees with me. Today's the day to find out.

-+-

Beyonce p.o.v

My mother helped us get through our funk onto the next journey in our lives

My mother helped us get through our funk onto the next journey in our lives. Kelly has her court date with Jay in two weeks and I just started going to collage for my business degree. Kelly also signed up with me she wasnts her own clothing line so my mother also set up some meeting for  her.

My mother also got me a condo to live in with Kelly of couse she's still me girl. She didn't want to live in New York so she helped me get us a place can afford so we won't be out here struggling. She said she'd be back for Christmas tho which is in the next three months.

Although for the past month Solo, Kelly, Ranie, and Jasmine have be trying to get me to go out, but I just didn't want to. I was never really in the mood. But they keep getting on my damn nerves.

"Bey, baby sis please go out with us tonight?" Solo pleaded to me holding onto my arm as we walked around the store looking for something to wear.

"I'll go if you stop bugging me." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Yes." Kelly and Jasmine said together nodded in approval to each other.

"Good mami cause I was getting bored of seeing you by yourself." Ranie said and I shot her a look.

She raised her hands in defense and dragged Jasmine away to search for clothes. The baby was doing great too very healthy and shell be due in the next 6 months.

Unlike me Kelly is taking a break from dating to recuperate for herself. I for one need a distraction so this going out thing nay be perfect for me. But I'm not gonna be like Rih a- I felt a child run through my body and sighed.

That happened everytimr I said her name in my head. I haven't said her name since she left my hotel room that day. I still have deep love for her, but I'm not getting back with her. That's for sure. I mean only if she truly needed me.

I stared at the racks until I saw something that captured my eye. It was a short sparkley dress. We were going to a upscale club, so we had to dress up a bit.

-+-

Rihanna p.o.v

We pulled up to a huge mansion and I went wide eyed as Drake opened the door for me.

"Drake who's house is this?" I asked taking his hand as he helped me out.

"Ours." He looked at the house then back at me.

"Really?" I looked at him with a half a smile.

The place was beautiful but its so out of my comfort zone I'd need some getting used to it. Kinda just like this baby.

He walked me into the house and it opened up to two staircases leading upstairs and a table in the middle of the floor with some flowers on it. He picked up the keys that were on the table and handed them to me.

"These are for you." He led me upstairs to what I was assuming our bedroom.

It was gorgeous. The bed was wood bit a shiny black with black and red silk sheets. The flooring was marble mix of black and grey. The walls were red and grey with black designs on them that matched the sheets.

I walked around and opened the closet door. It was almost twice the size of the bedroom. I saw Drakes clothes to the front and walked by a glass dresser in the middle in the room. I admired his jewelry collection and continued walking.

I almost gasped at my side he got me a whole new wardrobe and jewelry collection. There was even a section for some lingerie. I turned around and he was leaning against the closet door frame with a smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he cupped face with his hands. I smiled and bit my lip before leaming in to kiss him.

-+-

"Drake this place is beautiful." I said as we step in the Jacuzzi.

"I know. I only want the best for my baby." He smiled and pulled me into his lap.

"Speaking of..." I took a breath as he took my hand. "how do you feel about children?"

"I like kids and all but I don't know if I want them now per say. Why do you ask?" My whole face dropped.

"I'm pregnant." I sighed and ripped away from him stormed away into the house.

-+-

Beyonce p.o.v

I looked in the mirror at my hair and sighed.

"Guys I think this is too much for me." I turbed around and they were all crowding my bathroom door way.

" I turbed around and they were all crowding my bathroom door way

"You look fine." Solange and Kelly said in unison.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the mirror. I frowned and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I wasn't really mad about the hair tho.

I was extremely missing Rihanna and it finally sunk in that this is really the end. I'm goung to go out and find someone who's not her, ya know. I'm a little scared cause Rihanna was my first everything. And I don't think I'm bright enough for this whole dating thing.

But I'm gonna suck it up and put on my big girl panties cause tonight is about me. Not anybody else. Besides I also have my girls so I should be fine right.