Chapter 5

Beyonce p.o.v

"Come on let's get a drink." Rih said and waved the bartender over.

He walked over with a smile "What can I get for you Rihanna, Rihanna's...."

He trailed off looking at me.

"Girlfriend my name's Beyonce." She stuck her hand out to him and he chuckled at her.

"Dylan." He smiled and looked at us expectedly. "Here comes trouble 12 o'clock. Oh look he brought a friend."

"Oh great," Rihanna groaned and took my hand sitting it in her lap. "Water please Dylan."

"Coming right up." He smirked side eyeing me as he walked away.

"Hey Rihanna, did you think about my offer?" Some light skinned guy asked her and I turned to her.

"No, because the answer is still no. I got a boo already." She said with attitude which was extremely sexy.

Note to self. Aggravate Rih more.

"Where he at then?" He said looking her up and down.

I mean mugged him and said "She's right here. Now leave my girl alone."

"Alright, alright I hear ya sis."

"Don't call me that." I rolled my eyes and Rih shot me a look.

I sighed and his friend spoke up.

"Drake stop being an ass." She had an accent so I knew she was from here.

He shrugged and she rolled her eyes then stepped up closter to me and Rih. She stuck out her hand with a smile.

 She stuck out her hand with a smile

"Hey I'm Nicki. I just wanted to compliment you on how great you were up there. Looked like you were made for the stage." She put her hand on her hip.

"Thank you Nicki." Rih said with a smile.

-+-

"What a night." Rih said sitting on our bed.

"You could say that again." I sighed holding onto the railing that looked over our living room, taking off my shoes.

"What happened to you?" Rih turned around unzipping her dress.

"Kelly told me Jay hit her today." I sighed and pulled off my skirt.

"And you care why?" Rih asked scooting over to me on the bed wrapping her arms around her waist.

"I know that I could say well let me give her the benefit of the doubt another is screw her she still chose to date him. Either way I still feel like nobody should be hit on ya know?"

"I know that story too well." She sighed and I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry." I said softly and she brushed me off with a wave.