Chapter 21

Rihanna p.o.v

Before her album release party

After Bey left I sighed and dropped the clothes. I looked around and rolled my eyes. I called my driver to come and get me; I had to find another outfit for tonight.

-+-

As I was shopping so many things started flowing through my head.

I don't think Beyonce left for forever. Although the look on her face says she wasn't playing. What if she does leave for forever?

She can't possibly. I mean she loves me too much to let me go. Mmm. Shit. Probably not anymore.

Fucking Nicki.

I rolled my eyes and tried on the white two piece set with the pearls on the collar. It looked good, but everytime I wear white the devil comes. Wait it should've already been here.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed and ripped off the outfit.

I was in the middle of puyting my shoes on when I was startled.

"Are you okay in there mamn?" An employee asked me and I rolled my eyes as I left the room abruptly.

"Yeah just ring this up?" I gave it to her and pulled the cash out of my purse.

My driver was skimming some suits. I asked him to get my bag as I walked to another store to get a pregnant test.

-+-

When I made it to Drakes place I stared in the mirror for a long time. Thinking about all the possibilities. I rolled my eyes and did the test.

I was pretty sure I am pregnant. I thought back on my timeline. Plus we never used protection. The last time was when Nicki walked in. Which was about a week ago but it should've been here by then. I ran my hands through my hair and sat down on his bed.

"Hey baby." I looked up and saw Drake standing in the doorway.

I couldn't say I wasn't happy to see him, but I just don't know right now. I gave him a small smile as he walked over to me.

"Look you don't need to worry okay. I see it written all over your face." He says soothingky as he places his hands on my sholders.

I made a face in my head and wondered.

Did he really know?

"I was nervous my first release party too." He said and I sighed in relief.

I turned around and stood up holding his arms.

"Yeah your probably right." I shook the thoughts away from my head.

I made a mental note of going to the doctor and he smiled brightly at me.

"I'm definatly right you have nothing to worry about." He pulled me into a big and I squeezed him tightly.

I hope hes still the same when he hears the news.

-+-

At the doors of the even I started hyperventilating and my hands were trembling. I'd have to see Hey and Drake in the same room and hope a scene doesn't arise. I don't think anything will happen but Beyonce never looked so pissed. But if she cared about me why would she ruil this opportunity for me. I wouldn't have done anything if she didnt motovate me.

"Hey I need you to go find this women and bring her to the car please. If shes not here then I'm not coming out of this car!" I exclaimed and showed my driver the picter of her and he ran away into the building.

My emotions were running on extra high as the door opened and she hopped into the car. I went to explain to her and she cut me off. Honestly she was right about evwrything she told me and I knew I needed to get my head stright, beforw talking to her. Also I had a lot of other shit to worry about.

"I love you." She said and I never felt more sad in my life.

It was probably the last time she'd ever say the words to me.

"I love you too." I said in a low voice.

Then she kissed me. It almost gave me some hope. But as soon as I tried to place my hands on her cheeks she pulled away abruptly. My heart sank as she smiled at me before she left.

-+-

When I walked in I didn't see her anywhere as I smiled and scanned the crowd of people. I made it to my table and Nicki pulled me into a big hug.

"You okay babe?" She asked and I nodded as I pulled back.

-+-

A week later

After she left Beys hotel room

I know what I did but I didnt think she's respond that way. I mean I still had love for her but what was that.

-+-

When I pulled up at Drakes place he was waiting for me at the door. I got out and fixed my hair as I approached him.

"I did it." I said with low eyes.

"I know I'm proud of you." He pulled me into a tight hug and placed his hands on the small of my back.

"So are you ready to move in?" He asked excitedly and I looked at him slightly annoyed.

"Seriously Drake now you ask this. Damn give me some time." I pulled back and his smile faded.

He let me go and walked into the house. I sighed and rolled my eye. I checked the time and went inside. I changed into some sweats and drove myself to the Doctors.

-+-

Well I was pregnant, but it was like three weeks. I guess I was really off cause it ahocked the he'll out of me. It was going on 8:50 when I made it back to the house. I unlocked the door and heard the piano playing. I followed the sound and Drake was at the piano playing it softly.

I smiled to myself I didn't know he could play. I walked over and placed my hands on his shoulders. He stopped playing and looked up at me. He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Rih I'm sorry about earlier. Your right I should've waited to ask you that knowing that your feelings over everything were still fresh I apologize." He put his head in the crook of my neck and I caresed his beard.

"It's okay. I just need a few weeks and everything will be fine."