She exchanged her loyalty and love for the present situation. The man who once vowed to love her for her life has now put the knife on her head. Surveillance, suspicion, utilization, and exclusion, this is all the rewards he gave her. He threw out the so-called rich and glory, tempting her like a dog, but I don't know that in her eyes, those are just dung and mustard. . The cause and belief she pursued for, in his eyes, is nothing but a disdainful dream, an excuse and a scam he used to blind those ignorant and ignorant people.

What about the emperor? What about the ninety-five people above the 10,000? In her eyes, he is always a man who once fell in love with the present but completely disappoints himself.

He blames her for empathy, does not love, has his genus, but does not know, if there is no persecution and design, she will always love him to respect him, never look at his eyes, he is a step by step. Stepping out of her, forcing her to recognize his face and face, and then betray it?

Yan Xun, I have recognized you for ten years, and I have recognized myself. In the past, the past has been like the east wind. For you, I have no more care, but the rest, the pain and remorse.

"A'chu, have you forgotten your vows?"

The sound of Yan Xun sounded coldly in his ear, Chu Qiao smiled coldly, raised his brows disdainfully, faintly said: "Since you have forsaken our dreams, why should I stick to my vows to you? ?"

If a sharp arrow slams into the heart of the swallow, the cold wind blows in and brings the pain of the silk.

Finally, she still said something like this. Once, even if she was not willing to grieve, she always hid these emotions in her heart and silently faced everything about him. Nowadays, the world is desperate and fascinated, she is finally in her presence. In his face, he said something like this.

"Yan Xun, from now on, you parted ways, no more than a little bit of it, whether you are dead or alive, whether you are a king or a defeat, there is no relationship with me. Similarly, my business will never turn to you again. Come and set it." (that's right you tell him, Chu Qiao!!)

The wind blew and blew, raising Chu Qiao's flying corner. The girl's face was cold and her face was like a frost. Her eyes were like the snow on the snowy peak. The indifference reflected all the love and hate in the world. Everything that should not be there is far from being isolated thousands of miles away.

At that moment, Yan Xun suddenly found out that maybe he would lose her forever. This thought made him uncontrollable, and he said in a low voice: "Achu, are you so, Unrequited love?"

"Yan Xun, don't say love words again." Chu Qiao looked at him indifferently, calmly said: "You are not worthy."

Time is so fast, the vicissitudes of the years ignited the spark of destiny in the eyes. Eleven years, enough to make a tree a talent, let an era annihilate, let an emperor rise, time is so ruthless, like a cold knife cut off all the past between them, in the memory of the mind to scrape a deep The Divide.

Once upon a time, they joined hands in despair, in the darkness, like two little beasts who lost their homes, standing back to back, waving sharp claws to all those who tried to hurt them.

Finally, they shouldered a bloody road from the cage and built their own power and status in this ups and downs. However, the big waves of fate rushed them further and then looked back. Everything was already dyed. It was a bloody glow.

If at the beginning they can foresee today's ending, then how will they choose, or will they continue to fight together and fight together? With the same pains and hardships, after suffering, is it just to let them raise their swords to the other side today?

The sky swept over the pale war eagle, and the wings fluttered across the sky, covering the golden sun.

The guards of the 20,000-meter iron armor slowly slashed their swords, and the nine thousand eagerly waiting for the beautiful military face looked at them with no expression. The long wind rolled up from the flat, like the ancient sings of low sings.

The heavens and the earth smothered one, and the birds couldn't bear to look at it again. Hula slammed their wings and left, but the remaining vultures hovered over the sky, seemingly waiting for a feast after bloody.

Yanbei, you are not my resting place, after all, I am struggling for you, exhausted efforts, but in the end, just push you from another fire pit to another fire pit.

The wind whistled and blew the broken hair in front of the young girl's forehead. Everything became ethereal and fuzzy, and the heavens and the earth were so big. Why bother to gaze in one place? The heart is cold, so who else can hurt you?

A'Chu, I will protect you...

Once upon a time, someone whispered in her ear?

A'chu, believe me...

She closed her eyes and held back the last tear. When she opened it, it was clear. The sky fell, the goshawk flew, and ten years passed, who was struggling in it, who was squinting in the cold?

Yan Xun, goodbye.

(A/N: and finally she has left Yanbei left Yan Xun)

----Dividing line----

Today we are doing our lovely Chu Qiao for today's little photo gallery thing... (awkward!!) 

Our little maid to start off with.

Now we can see some Yu Wen Yue and Chu Qiao sweet moments

They are so cute together!!! even though they aren't showing any expressions