Xiaohe, I haven't had breakfast yet, can you cook a roast leg of lamb for me?

Xiaohe, Xiaohe, Xiaohe......

The sly voice finally disappeared. She lay on the cold ground, and the fiery skirt was like a fascinating flower. She is still so young this year, only twenty years old, her young eyes are always sparkling, her skin color is like horse milk, she just slept like this, and she will sleep forever in the land she has devoted to her life.

Chu Qiao's heart was already numb, and after a wave of shocks, she cut the corpse of her body. She bit her lip and stood there, watching the corpse of the cockroach, and the whole figure was thrown into the ice.

Yan Xun, what have you done?

"Da ren!"

He Xiao came over calmly and said with a blank expression: "He is here." (Yes Yan Xun prepare to get rejected by your love because she hates you haha)

Already reluctant to call another His Majesty, Chu Qiao turned her head slightly, and the army made a road like a tide, and the morning sun shone on the majestic army opposite, like a dark ocean. The young emperor was surrounded by the army in the center, a gold line of dragon ink black robe, the hair bundled up, the eyes are frosty, the nose is tall, half-squinting, and the eyes look faint.

Two years later, she finally saw him again, but why, Chu Qiao felt that she never seemed to know him. The person in front of him was such a stranger, his appearance, his identity, his behavior, his Breath, no one is strange, suddenly, she suddenly understands that this person in front of him is already the emperor of Yanbei, and it is no longer the boy in the city of Zhenhuang who has nothing to do with her.

"A'chu,"

The low voice came from the silent wasteland, and with the cold wind, it blew into Chu Qiao's ear.

Yan Xun looked at her, her eyes were like the ancient wells, and the two years passed between the two. When the world went by, they finally met again, but on such an occasion.

Perhaps, regardless of fate, nothing to do with the world, their attachment to human nature and their attitude towards life have long been doomed to one day they will embark on such a path of opposition. The heart of Yan Yan suddenly turns into an empty wilderness, and there is a strong wind. Blowing inside, he looked at Chu Qiao, what he wanted to say, but after all, he swallowed it all by, but slowly asked the emperor's prestige: "Do you want to be an enemy of me for these irrelevant people?"

Irrelevant people?

Chu Qiao's mouth raised a faint sneer and ridicule.

Without Mr. Wu, how can you get the full support of Yanbei's financial resources when you are imprisoned? After eight years, you have decided to move and cultivate your own power.

Without Yu girl, how can you escape from the city of Zhenhuang, jump out of the cold cell, sit on the land of Yanbei, and become the king of the world now?

And hey, that is your last bloodline in this world. She has trusted you to follow you for many years. It is your closest sister.

Is it that one day, I, Chu Qiao is standing in front of you, and will also become such an irrelevant person?

Sneering, except for sneer, she didn't know how she could react. She was like a doll that had been torn apart. She looked at him coldly and looked at the man who had exhausted all his efforts to love and support. I only think that the past is like a big dream.