thirty one

one week later,

one week later,

it was a tough week for kris to be able to recover after sohye's burial. she tried to be strong in the outside but deep inside her emotions, she's so damn hurt. that's why yeonseo spent her whole week thinking about her friend's situation and never thought of celebrating.

meanwhile, jinyoung prepared everything to annoy kris with his endless shits. he's been pestering her life in that whole one week. barging inside her house, throwing confetti all over the living room and he always ended up cleaning it. she hates him with all her heart but ironically, she really loves him and she's thankful to have him on her side, always.

“'til death do us part.” jinyoung said as he held his chest, looking at kris sincerely. “forever and always, i promise you. honestly speaking, there's no guy like me never let you go.”

“jinyoung, shut up.” that's what she always say every time he would be saying such things.

and as for yeonseo and woojin, for the whole week, woojin would check up on her every day being a worried lover to the love of his life, despite of the heat of the summer, he tries to be cool in any way.

“ya, when are you going to take me out with jihoon and the others?” yeonseo pouted she clings onto woojin's arm, as they made their way towards the café.

it was a lovely saturday morning, no busy schedules, no homework, just an enjoyable day for them to have fun. except for jihoon, jinyoung and kris who's busy at school because of the summer festival.

“if jihoon, jinyoung and kris aren't busy anymore. you know the hyungs are also busy with their adulthood lives. jisung hyung is quite busy as well as the manager of the festival.” woojin answered as yeonseo sighed.

“i miss jihoon you know. he's been so busy.” she said as woojin patted her head.

“understand his job, he's the president of the school. the other two are so supportive. tsk.” woojin tsked referring to jinyoung and kris who are both officers as well.

“what do you think about them?” yeonseo suddenly asked as they arrived inside the café with daehwi and guanlin welcoming them with saltly presence. daehwi look at them with disgust and guanlin had to turn around due to the level of flirting.

“think about them?” woojin asked confused as he lead  yeonseo on her favorite spot.

“kris and jinyoung?” she asked once again as woojin leaned on the table with hands on the top.

“should i plan a girlfriend-boyfriend proposal for them?” woojin asked as yeonseo formed a thin line on her lips and hummed.

“maybe you should, i'll be there in the corner, holding a banner with the name ‘krisjin’ with blue pompoms since the both of them like blue.” yeonseo chuckled. woojin laughed as he ruffled her hair.