seven

“ya, you're drinking coffee like almost everyday

“ya, you're drinking coffee like almost everyday.” jihoon said the moment he gave yeonseo a cup of coffee from the nearest coffee shop from their school.

“it makes me feel so high.” she smirked as she drink it immediately even if it's hot. they're currently walking on the sidewalk together since both jinyoung and woojin left.

“still, it's not good for your health to drink it.” he sighed. “anyways, i'm worried about woojin.”

“speaking of him, will he be okay?” she asked. “i'm worried as well.” she said trying to swallow the hot bitter liquid.

jihoon let out a deep sigh as he shook his head for thinking about woojin's situation. meanwhile, yeonseo glanced at the sky and as she observed, the gray clouds are slowly covering the blue  sky.

“i'll talk to him later, i guess.” her friend said rubbing his nape. “i have to walk you home, then i'll go to his house.” yeonseo had to stop drinking her coffee and looked at jihoon with puppy eyes. jihoon already know what's the purpose of those sparkling eyes of hers. a pleading one. “what?” he asked.

“can i come with you?” she asked.

“yeonseo, you don't know woojin that much, i can't let you meddle with his business.” yeonseo puffed her cheeks and continued drinking the brown beverage.

“but it's saturday and i am bored to death. mom and dad are both working, i am alone.” she whined.

jihoon doesn't want to have yeonseo to come with him to woojin since his situation is pretty serious that he doesn't want yeonseo get involve. jihoon knows everything about the girl that he's confessing to but not the thought of woojin being dared to confess to sohye. in other words, jihoon doesn't want yeonseo to become a gossip girl.

“do you want me to call kris for you?” jihoon asked making yeonseo's brows furrowed in confusion.

“who's kris?” she asked him, when she remembered that the name was pretty familiar. “jinyoung's -- ”

“exactly,” jihoon snapped. “i think she's bored as you are so you guys might want to know each other and maybe, hang out.”

“that's great.” she said giving him an understatement. jihoon sighed.

“look, she's mad at jinyoung. she want someone to talk to, guanlin's not around to entertain her.” jihoon said. yeonseo eventually gave up, shaking her head about being disappointed.

“so you're gonna blow me off today?” yeonseo asked.

“you really love me don't you?” jihoon teased as yeonseo rolled her eyes. “oh come on, yeonseo, i know you love me that much but hang out with kris today, please. you guys will relate with each other.” jihoon said giving her puppy eyes. but since jihoon is too cute, yeonseo loves him so much that she'll do anything just to make him happy. he's like a baby brother to her although he is older by almost a year.

“fine, i guess i will have my very first friend in my new school.” she sighed finishing her coffee, throwing the container inside the nearest trashbin she could find.

meanwhile, jihoon barged into woojin's room since his mom let his friend get in.

“ya, how come i didn't know about this?” he asked as he saw woojin covering his face with his pillow. “ya, park woojin.” he nudged at him.

“jihoon quit annoying me.” woojin groaned as he threw the pillow towards his friend who just sat down on his swivel chair.

“you dimwit, how can i not stop annoying your ass! why didn't you tell me about this, i could've helped you!” jihoon scolded. woojin sighed as he shook his head. “what? so you're just going to date that ill lady before she dies?”

“sohye's a kind girl,” woojin responded. “of course i want to make her happy before she leaves. she's my friend jihoon.”

“i know but you, being dared to date her doesn't make sense, you don't have romantic feelings for her right?” jihoon argued as woojin sighed for the nth time.

“i have no choice!”

jihoon was caught off guard by woojin's sudden yelling. he wasn't going to stop him about dating the girl but being forced on something he doesn't want to do doesn't make sense at all. although he wanted to help but he's not happy with his job.

“do you really want to do it?” jihoon asked him in a very serious tone. woojin glanced up to him and looked away, he can't even make an eye contact with his best friend.

“do i have a choice jihoon?” woojin told him.

“kill yourself.” jihoon deadpanned.

“look you dimwit, if i won't do this, they will hate me. and sohye is my friend too you know.” woojin insisted.

jihoon rolled his eyes but eventually he shook his head to agree with his friend. he doesn't want woojin to do it, anyways, sohye's not a bad girl after all and as their juniors, they have to respect their seniors. jihoon knows woojin so much, that he thought that even if woojin doesn't have feelings for sohye, he might fall for her since sohye is a sweet type of girl. who wouldn't fall for her?

“what about yeonseo?” jihoon asked making woojin looked at him confused.

“what about her?” he asked with brows furrowed.

“you jerk, you're interested with my best friend.” jihoon argued as it hits woojin like a train.

he remembered how much he likes when yeonseo visited the café and drink the coffee that jihoon made just for her. he even blushed when he knew she drew him a portrait.

“oh please, you're way too obvious.” jihoon smirked.

“that's another story.” woojin said plainly.

“another story?” jihoon tsked. “you and sohye, is the other story, not you and yeonseo.”

“well let's say that i am interested to her, how about her? she told you that she's interested with all your friends.” woojin argued.

“that includes you, i mean, she wants to know you.” jihoon said. “oh right, i remembered something.” woojin raised a brow to jihoon when he snapped his fingers upon remembering something.

“what?”

“should i let her see you confessing to sohye or?” jihoon asked.

“NO!” woojin suddenly raised his voice upon saying his answer, making jihoon flinched, clutching his chest due to the fast beating of his heart.

“you jerk, why?!” jihoon asked being annoyed.

“i don't want to give yeonseo a reason for staying away from me.”