nineteen

“jihoon it's almost lunch, i think we should go back

“jihoon it's almost lunch, i think we should go back.” yeonseo said to jihoon, he was about to say something when someone caught his attention.

“oh thank goodness you're just here!” someone yelled as he goes in. kris was alarmed by his presence and it also caught yeonseo's attention.

“are we gonna watch the drama first?” jihoon asked yeonseo.

“sure, it might be a good drama. drink our frappes dude.” yeonseo answered as they both grabbed their frappes, watching a live drama happening in front of them.

“why were you looking for me?” kris asked the moment jinyoung sat down across from her.

“well duh, yeonseo was looking for you. she wanted to talk.” jinyoung answered as kris rolled her eyes crossing her arms on her chest, sitting down on her chair.

“she can go and call me, why you?” she complained.

“for damn's sake i don't wanna argue with you right now. my ears hurt when we were talking on the phone and heck, don't be absurd, only a few gets my attention. lucky you.” jinyoung argued as well. kris sighed heavily, finishing her coffee and went to check the time and the notifications she got, all coming from jinyoung.

“should i consider myself lucky? and seriously, fifty messages and seventy four missed calls.” she said.

“it's because i was worried, i kept calling you since you're a strong headed woman, you don't even answer any of them. and so, i looked around looking for you.” jinyoung explained.

“you shouldn't have done that.” kris sighed gently as she sits properly making jinyoung got frustrated.

he wasn't used about their treatment with each other even though they started arguing since they met. both of them are giving their friends headaches because of none stop bickering. they are actually close friends who doesn't go along really well.

“you don't boss me around kris, i want to do whatever i want.” jinyoung said looking at the disappointed girl. “ya, aren't you tired about us arguing?”

“you suddenly got tired aren't you? well my answer is no.” jinyoung suddenly changed his mood from frustration to disappointment. “you know what, i am your friend, i love you even though we argue as always but — ” kris decided to cut it down.

“but what?” jinyoung asked being curious as he is.

both jihoon and yeonseo looked at each other. “how bad is their relationship?” yeonseo asked.

“worse than yours and woojin.” jihoon smirked. once again, their eyes landed on jinyoung and kris having their sentimental moment as they look at each other filled with sadness.

“jinyoung, i think you shouldn't waste your time with someone like me. i hope we always argue all the time and you will pursue liking kyulkyung.” kris smiled bitterly. “i'll be here, giving you moral support.”

“kris, i am happy about this thing happening between us. but you pushing me away isn't —”

“you don't really understand do you?” kris said almost breaking down being emotional. jinyoung looks caught off guard and jihoon and yeonseo got shocked.

“and you don't understand what i feel for you don't you?” jinyoung asked, kris looked away.

“you know exactly my situation. sohye has been diagnosed to leukemia and it's her third stage. and everyday it's getting worse and worse. i want to take care of her without minding anything. including you.” she said making yeonseo stopped drinking her frappe. she wasn't prepared with anything, the thought doesn't seem to sink into her thoughts. she was speechless. “you like kyulkyung right? and i think she likes you too, why don't you go after her and not some boring and ignorant girl like me?”

jinyoung also got speechless with what she have said. not because of sohye's illness but about kyulkyung.

“this is really a drama.” jihoon chuckled as he looked at yeonseo. but his smiling face changed when he saw how shocked she was about what kris said about sohye. “yeonseo?”

“so she's really sick?” she asked him almost tearing up. jihoon suddenly got worried.

“y-yeonseo..” jihoon called as she broke down in tears.

“i lived with sohye for almost fourteen years. ever since her parents died in that car accident she grew up as my older sister, i love her so much that i don't want her to go away sooner. she's the only cousin i have in my mother's side. i want to focus on her and i wanna give way to you to kyulkyung. tell me you really like her, right?” jinyoung rolled his eyes as he rested his forehead on his palm.

“yes, kris, i do like kyulkyung.” he confessed.

“then good, leave me alone and let's argue all the time. that's fine with me.” kris smiled.

“she's cousins with sohye..” yeonseo said.

“kris is really stupid. no, they both are.” jihoon scoffed.

“i think kris is right jihoon..” yeonseo said suddenly out of nowhere making the boy looked at him confused.

“what do you mean?” jihoon asked with his brows furrowing with confusion.

“i should give way for sohye. i want her to be happy.” yeonseo smiled bitterly as jihoon held her hands.

“no yeonseo, don't say that. sohye can be happy in other way. i assure you this, woojin likes you.” jihoon insisted but yeonseo shook her head applying her answer as a no.

“she deserves to be happy jihoon. and, if woojin likes me too, he would've kept his promise about hanging out with me alone. he wouldn't be putting too much effort and affection to sohye.” she said. jihoon thought that yeonseo is absolutely right. she does have a point about woojin's actions. “you never know jihoon, he is maybe growing feelings for her.”

jihoon got speechless and tried to process everything on his mind. it's giving him a headache, yeonseo, sohye, woojin, kris and jinyoung. the five of them are a pain in the ass but truly had serious problems.

“jinyoung, the next time that i am not around. don't look for me, don't waste your phone battery and energy trying to reach me because the more you come closer to me, the more i get hurt.” kris confessed as she stood up grabbing her small backpack and left jinyoung alone with jihoon and yeonseo watching him being devastated.

“let's just go. the drama is over.” yeonseo told jihoon who just finished his frappe.

they both went away except for jinyoung who decided to order kris' favorite coffee. jihoon and yeonseo decided to go back to the house, only to find sohye and woojin watching a children movie and kris hasn't come back yet.

yeonseo saw sohye who's head lying on woojin on the couch with him, wrapping his arms around the girl's shoulder.

she ignored them and went to their room as jihoon kept quiet, walking towards the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

meanwhile, kris decided to stroll on the beach near minhyun's house and jinyoung stayed inside the coffee shop scrolling on his phone as he looks at his pictures with kyulkyung but later on, he decided to delete them all and kept kris' stolen pictures.

he buried his head on his arms on the top of the table as his hand on his phone being frustrated again. he wasn't comfortable with anything to the fact that she told him something he doesn't want to hear.

“i'm sorry that i didn't realize that i have hurt you like this..” jinyoung said as he look at his phone with his messages that was sent to kris.

here is krisjin hehe, it'll be yeonseo and
woojin by the next chapter i guess?
no hate on me please :(