026

c h a p t e r 26
HES A SLUT
'🎞'

TAEHYUNG__

I grabbed some slacks, a shirt, and some slides. I then put a jacket on with the shirt to compliment the whole look. I never really put stuff like this on it's either sweats and a hoodie. As I was finished I went to the kitchen to fix me some water. As I was drinking the water I then heard the door bell ring.

I dashed to the door and opened it. I was then pulled into a hug. "Hey baby lets go." Jungkook said. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into a deep kiss. His tongue searching every inch in my mouth. I moaned when he bit my lip. He pulled away, I was hot and bothered. Making a whimpering sound Jungkook smiled, "we might be able to continue later" he says as he pecks my lips and takes my hand.

"Why are you like this." I say embarrassed. "Because I love you baby boy" this made me blush even more.

🎞

We enter the party, loud music bursting into my ears as I enter through the door. "Jungkook who's part is this !!" I yell over the music. "Namjoon babe." He says grabbing my waist. "Let's go dance" he smirked. "I can't dance you can go by yourself." I say nervously.

He gave me a look, a mischievous look, dragging me to the dance floor. "Jungkook no!" I say. "Come on lets have fun baby." I started to laugh from jungkooks stupid dancing. He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me close. Both grinding on each other to the music. I haven't had this much fun in a long time.

🎞

"Want a drink," Jungkook asked. "Umm no can you get me a water." I replied. He nodded and went off to get me a water. I sat down looking at the party. "Wow can't believe I even came to such a big ass party." I say to myself. I feel a presence next to me. I turn to look and some random stranger was next to me.

"Umm can I help you?" I ask the stranger.

"You can help me in bed." You could tell this kid was intoxicated. I scoff. "Go fuck yourself." I reply back. His emotions changed to a angry expression. "Fine no one needs a slut like yo-"

"Umm excuse me who are you and why did you call my boyfriend such a word?" Jungkook comes towards me and hands me the water. He places his drink down.

"Because he is one, he's a fucking whor-" before he could finish his sentence Jungkook punched him in the jaw. Sending him to the floor. "SHIT" the guy on the floor yelled.

"Come on Taehyung lets go home okay." I only nodded. I wasn't really offended by his words because I knew they weren't true but they did hurt a little.