ELEVEN

Daniel Stone

I slammed the bathroom door shut and almost broke it. I was beyond pissed. I wanted to punch something, anything. How dare she speak to me like that! I knew she wanted me so why won't she just damn admit it! She was frustrating.

I didn't understand it. I wanted her, I wanted her so much. I just wanted her to admit it first. She gets under my skin so easily. I wanted to stare into her eyes. They were the brightest blue I had ever seen and looked like they sparkled. Her lips were so soft and I needed to feel them on mine. I wasn't normally into curvy girls but with her she was gorgeous. She was the best looking girl I had ever seen. But why the hell was she so stubborn?

I groaned and leaned against the sink. I breathed in and out slowly, trying to get her out of my mind. I was also trying to calm myself because I had a rock hard on. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. It was impossible to get her out of my head. The way she looked today was engraved into my head and that was all I could think about.

"Damn that girl," I muttered, closing my eyes. I really had to step up my game. A knock sounded from the door.

"Dude, open up, what's going on?" I heard Arran ask. I really wasn't in the mood to talk.

"Nothing," I answered him. I heard him scoff.

"Don't lie, I know there's something going on between you two," He said. This caused me to groan again. It seemed as if the whole damn world knew that Casey made me turned on. I opened the door slowly to see Arran standing with his fist up, ready to knock again.

"I don't know!" I moaned, pushing my hair back with my hands. "She's so...argh!" I saw Arran grin at my frustrated expression.

"Aw, Danny wuvs Casey!" He mocked in a baby voice. I gave him a dead glare which made him shut up. We walked to his room, and from his window open I could hear Casey, Leah, Ryan and Jay in the pool. Casey's laugh caught my attention though. Her laugh was so...happy and beautiful.

"She's so god damn annoying And how the hell does she look like that now?" I asked, mostly to myself. Arran chuckled and looked out the window.

"You really do like her," Arran answered. I collapsed on his bed and laughed.

"I don't, I just think she would be a good quick bang," I replied. But I knew I was lying to myself. I couldn't help but feel that I would never do that to Casey. She was different from the other girls. I just hadn't found out why yet.

"You better not, Daniel! She's Leah's best friend and I will not let that happen!" Arran shouted at me, turning away from the window and glaring at me. "I want it to work with Leah, but it won't if you just screw Casey about. And I like Casey, she's awesome," I rolled my eyes at his words.

"Whatever..." I said, pretending not to listen. He wasn't the only one that liked Casey. I was beginning to like her too...

"You fancy her, Daniel. I can see it in your eyes." My eyes widened at his words and I bolted up to a sitting position to look at him.

"What the hell are you speaking about?" I asked. He couldn't be serious...right? Sure I thought Casey was sexy as hell and I was damn attracted to her...but this was nothing more than a fascination.

"You know what I'm talking about. You want her, you can't stop staring at her, you need her and possibly love her," Arran replied, walked away from me and to the door. "I going back down, I want to see Leah." He left and I lay back on the bed. He was so whipped. I was so never going to be like him. I wasn't a one girl type of guy. Everyone knew that, even Arran. So why was he making up this crap? He knew that I couldn't trust anyone, and hell would freeze over before I began to trust Casey...

I would have to up my game...

But how...?