Chapter 1

Volume 1: A Troublesome Acquaintances brings Bad Luck

Chapter 1: Yinya Versetiny Sect

Yin Yang Universe Destiny Sect or Yinya Versetiny for short is one of the Top 10 Guild in the Virtual Reality Game [Prosperous Will], a Eastern Fantasy Cultivation game. The [Prosperous Will] is a very popular game only second to the Virtual Game [Adventure Era] who was currently the number one in the Virtual Reality games which was considered the Rival of the [Prosperous Will.] It was a Western Fantasy RPG Virtual Reality.

It just depend on your taste on which will you choose between the two or the players can just play them both if they want to tire themselves to death.

The Guildmaster, The Currently in Charge, Sect. Master Supreme Immortal God Serenity or Tian Mo in real life sighed in relief as he placed the pen on the table looking at his examination paper.

The torturous battlefield in Hell has ended. He look at the window as he stared at the blue sky with a peaceful smile on his face.

Tian Xianmo, a 20 year old Second Year University Student in an average university. Currently living in a Dormitory near their University , His parents are currently in Another City along with his Little Brother and Little Sister and have a normal peaceful life and living well.

Tian Mo was currently satisfied with how was their life was going, After Graduating he will become an Employee in a Good Company with a Good Income and a Stable life. After that, maybe destiny will work it ways and he will find his true love who will make his heart flutter and slowly being acquainted to her, confession, dating and doing pure romantic stuff like holding hands, watching movies together, indirect kiss, kissing after that they will be getting married with their own parents wishing them well and their wedding night where he will do naughty stuff with his shy wife.

He will become a Father, have kids, working for his wife and kids, sometimes having a family time together with them, his kids growing up, he will become a Grandfather and dying together peacefully with his wife at an old age.

" Xian, Xian? (Sigh) Feng, can you punch his face? Look, his daydreaming again even thought he isn't making a creepy face and just making a 'no regrets in life' smile it was still bothersome." (Xin Ya)

Xin Ya, their room Goddess, a cheerful and normal girl with Aspirations in her life bothered the Taciturn and Stoic Deskmate of Tian Xianmo, Feng Yan.

" A Habit is an Illness, It is hard to cure unless you go to the rehabilitation." (Feng Yan)

" (▽д▽)" (Xin Ya)

Xin Ya glared at Feng Yan, as he make his self made or borrowed a quotations from famous philosophers.
These two deskmates of her is definitely not normal. They have their weird Kink– umm.. habits. She is definitely normal, a normal girl with a good perspective in life. She look in the Classroom as their other Classmates are still busy and decided to wait until this exam is over.

************

Faraway from the Daily lives of University Students, In Another World, A Realm which was far from the normal modern human civilization, a war was currently happening.

" Hahahahaha! I, the Great Immortal God of Darkness is now unrestrained! Tremble Humans! Shake in fear and cry in despair!! Demons, whatever it is Flora... and Animals – " ( Qin Wulian)

" It's Fauna." (Yu Ran)

" Ah, right.. right.. It's Fauna.. Hahahahaha Demons, Whatever it is Flora or Fauna, Will be also Slaughtered with my own two hands!! Hahahahaha! Run, run, wherever you want but you can't escape my–" (Qin Wulian)

" Can you stop your terror speech? (Yawn) We don't have much time left till Xian xian arrives. What's more the other members are already waging war with the Other Guilds and Also Killing NPCs now. " (Bai Yulin)

"......" (Qin Wulian)

Qin Wulian look at their Guild members who was slaughtering and being slaughtered, They are busy unleashing their signature moves and their grand spells. The Battlefield is full of Flashy lights and Bloodbath, It was a mess. There was even a friendly fire happening and the battleground being destroyed.

This game truly deserves being an R18 game. It was too realistic, The smell of blood lingering in the air, There was even a Loli and Shota in the Battlefield Killing their way to the enemies.

He wasn't in the mood anymore to immerse himself as the Great Immortal God of Darkness. He was sure that Tian Xian, will kill him in anger if he knows that he deployed this two AI helpers which Tian Xian based on his Twin Siblings, The Apple of his eyes.

While he was immerse in his thoughts a notification sound disturb him.

[ Congratulations YinYang Universe Destiny Sect for Defeating the Nine Heavens Sect! Sect Promotion- Rank 4th.]

[ Congratulations YinYang Universe Destiny Sect. for successfully assasinating the Lotus Goddess of the Bedeviled Sect. 4th Peak Master (Illusion Peak Master) - Immortal God of Illusion infamy goes up. ]

[ Congratulations YinYang Universe Destiny Sect for successfully stealing God Realm's Sect Most Important Relic Treasure Never ending Fruit. Soft and Fluffy peak 3rd Elder- Immortal Master Jackal infamy goes up.]

[ Congratulations for Destroying the Infinity Sect. Territory! YinYang Universe Destiny Sect Infamy goes up!]

[ Congratulations...]

Qin Wulian stared blankly as a series of notifications appearing informing him of the deeds that their sect has done.

"... Yulin, did you forgot something?" (Qin Wulian)

Bai Yulin look at him and stared at him with his poker face.

" Ahh, that's right. I forgot to buy the Legal War Declaration Relic." (Bai Yulin)

Yu Ran Look at them with a 'will cry now' expression on her face.

".. Tian Xian will kill us.." (Yu Ran)

" Don't worry, he will not." (Bai Yulin)

He patted Yu Ran's hair as Qin Wulian sighed.

[ The Illegal Declaration of War of YinYang Universe Destiny Sect will end now along with the Wreaking of Havoc of the Sect in The Grand Immortal World. The YinYang Universe Destiny Sect INFAMY reaches every corner of the World along with the Atrocious Deed of every members of the Sect. Your Reputation reaches a new boundary even surpassing the Number One Demonic Sect. Bedeviled Sect. ten times.]

[1st Peak Master (Abyss Peak Master) of YinYang Universe Destiny Sect.- Immortal God of Darkness please prepare for the Obliteration Lightning of the Heavens which will last for 1 week. ( Player Qin Wulian, as the most responsible perpetrator of the Revolution Against the Heavens is banned from the game for 1 week.]

" Since he will not have a chance venting his anger on us." (Qin Wulian)

" he will be okay without us for 1 week right? " (Bai Yulin)

" Hahahahaha... I don't think so.. All of us are banned for one week except for him. He only the Sect. Master will take of the things that we have done." (Qin Wulian)

" We are banned for five days before so it isn't something new for us bringing trouble to him." (Yu Ran)

" That's right." (Qin Wulian)

" He will be okay without us." (Bai Yulin)

Qin Wulian smiled as he sweat dropped in fear inside his mind.

‘ When we return he will surely punish us again. ’